Interview Dates for NOVA residents

2bc

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone comment as to how long it takes for Northern VA residents to get interview letter after fingerprinting? My case still shows up on the Online Status check so far!!!

RD: 4/27
ND: 5/4
NOA FP: 5/26
FP: 6/2
ID: Unknown
OD: Unknown

May I know which service center you filed in? Northen VA is belong to TSC?
If you filed N-400 to TSC, looks like people done FP on June have not heard any interview news.

NOVA TRACKER - Interviews...

All people can start tracking their interview dates from this thread....

I am still looking for people to respond.

Thanks for your help!

My PD is 03/03/2006
FP - 03/31/2006
No Interview letter so far. Is the Fairfax, VA DO running behind ???

Looks like our DO is far behind...

Looks like they are at least by looking at your dates. Did you happen to confirm with FBI about your finger prints if they were returned to CIS the same day?

I feel bad for you since I have seen some posts who had finger printing done after you and are done with their interviews at least.

Also, do you know if we get to do the OATH same day as interview or later???

Thanks!

Maybe the recent USCIS memo concerning not scheduling interviews prior to namecheck complete is starting to take effect?

Agree!

Yes, I agree. So we will have to go through hell once again just like we did for GC. This is what makes me wonder if the illegals are worth what they get as a FREE RIDE.....

Thanks.

Anymore NOVA Residents at ALL?

I can't believe that there is only one person waiting for the interview in NOVA. There has to be more people....

Please help each other trying to understand how long it takes to get Interview in this area?

Thanks

Thanks HanHail for your post but that tracker seems to be out of whack...Seems pretty inconsistent for some reason.

Look at it and you will realize why?

:confused:

Yes, but...

2bc,

The tracker in the main page sure is old and hardly ever updated... But if you follow the thread, (I only look at the trailing pages), you can see the latest situation there. The latest IL in DC area was received for the PD of 2/23/06. That should give u an idea.

Thanks...

Case Not found

Hi All,

My case status has changed to not found today. So I may be getting a interview letter in the next few days. Below are my details.

N-400 @ VSC
PD: 03/1/06
Check cashed: 3/3/06
ND: 03/7/06 (received 03/11/06)
FP notice: 03/09/06 (received 03/14/06)
FP: 03/28/06

Cheers!

Philraj1 - CHECK THIS OUT!

You should be getting the interview soon too!!!

May be in next 2-3 days?

Finally I am getting hang of how the dates are moving for NOVA....

RESTONBOY,

Thanks for posting your details. Really appreciate it!

Hi there!

No, nothing new here. NC bs still pending. I have another (useless) InfoPass appointment tomorrow.

Cheers!

Legal

My wife's and my info for the tracker....
N-400 Mailed 5-Jul
PD: 6-Jul
FP date: 22-Jul
IL: ???

Good Luck Bud. Please post your experience when done and also your DO where you went for interview etc.

Thanks for posting