interim advance parole?

xy41

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Is it possible for me to go to local INS office to get an interim AP because my AP application has been pending for more than 6 months? the same as what we can do to get interim EAD.

Thanks for your reply.

Originally posted by xy41
Hi,

Is it possible for me to go to local INS office to get an interim AP because my AP application has been pending for more than 6 months? the same as what we can do to get interim EAD.

Thanks for your reply.

Which Service Center?
Where r u located?

interim AP

I am in NJ. Today I went to INS newark office and get my interim EAD. Wondering if I can also get an interim AP on my way back.

My EAD AND AP were files on the same day and both are pending more than 6 months.

Thanks for your reply.

Re: interim AP

Originally posted by xy41
I am in NJ. Today I went to INS newark office and get my interim EAD. Wondering if I can also get an interim AP on my way back.

My EAD AND AP were files on the same day and both are pending more than 6 months.

Thanks for your reply.

Let me know ur expereince. My understanding is they won't issue AP at local office any more. [BTW, no intermin AP like EAD, it is just full fledged AP at local office]. If by chance they do, it will very helpful, as I am also in a similar situation and want to give it a try.