Interesting ....May 00 case

vsc_line

Registered Users (C)
***Those who are against calling AVM for case status, Please do not respond***
In the last couple of days many of us who called the AVM for a status update got "Case not found". We explained it with reasons like System Overload, Updates in progress, Waiting for approval etc.

My ND is May 00 and I have been getting "case not found" for 3 days now. What could be the reason ?....Is anybody else getting the same message.
I believe there should be some VRU (Voice response Unit) gurus among us, who can provide a good reason.

Regards

No Title

Well, I am having the same problem for two days now for my I-485 application. But, I also have an application for an H1b extension. And AVM gives a normal message saying that this case takes 30-60 days to process my H1b application. If there was a system failure, shouldn\'t it give the same message for every application? Because, it first checks the applciation number and then gets the information regarding of whether that application is I-485 case or some other case.

My ND is 06/29/2000 for I-485.

-Bosco *8)

No Title

My RFE response in spouse case was approved on 5/21, while the case of my kids which was saying the usual I 485 recvd on.....has now changed last 3 days to case not found.

No Title

I checked mine too today. It says case not found which was there till last week. Any input on this.

No Title

same message.. case not found for myself and my wife. Do not know the reason. nd 1/2000.

however, now i will check only after a week.

No Title

I checked today, It went back to the old message of 365-545 days.

-Bosco *8)

No Title

My case has alternated between "Case not found" and "Your application to adjust to Permanent Resident....blah blah blah" at least 3 times......

I have given up any hope of any quick resolution....

EB2 India RD 05/00 ND 06/00 PD 01/99

No Title

Same thing with myself, my wife and my son. all of our i 485 not found. i have a case to change my wife and son\'s status. nd 3/23/01