Initial evidence for I-130 for mom and brothers

smali

Registered Users (C)
Hello every One. I am USC. I would like to apply I-130 for my mom and my brothers/sisters. For my mom, I have my birth certificate listing her as my mother. Is that sufficient evidence or do I need to attach some affidavits from my relatives and more. But the questions, is what will be the initial evdence to prove that my brothers and sisters are my brothers and sisters. Can it be proved from their birth certificates as listing same father and mother. Some do not have birth certificates? Could affidavits be enough?

Hello every One. I am USC. I would like to apply I-130 for my mom and my brothers/sisters.
For my mom, I have my birth certificate listing her as my mother. Is that sufficient evidence or do I need to attach some affidavits from my relatives and more.
------------------Her birth certificate.
OR
Non availability certificate and 2 affidavits with her DOB, Place of Birth and the info that her maiden name was….. and she got married to XYZ on date at Place…(if the Non availability certificate is not in English then English translation by Notary public).

But the questions, is what will be the initial evdence to prove that my brothers and sisters are my brothers and sisters.
-----------------Don’t they have any document where your father or mother name appears? They may be having birth certificate or other documents and your document may have the same info like father and mother name on it.
Can it be proved from their birth certificates as listing same father and mother.
---------------------Yes
Some do not have birth certificates?
Could affidavits be enough?
--------------Same as for your mother as above+ any government of India document of them and educational certificates.

--------------You are posting in wrong thread you should post in family based threads