Information from those whose BIO is done

jattasylee

Registered Users (C)
Hello Folks,

I received my BIO for 8/4/2005 with Code 2. I would like to get some first hand experience from those whose BIO is already done. Do they ask ques. also like interview or something ? or just Photograph and fingerprint (of thumb) as I understand from Code 2.

Thnx a bunch

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AA 10/99
ND 7/01
FP 05/04
RFI 07/05
BIO 08/05

bio-just photo taken, fp, and signature.

i have just done the BIO, photo, fp and signature, good luck

thnx for getting back skiwalkz, what i understand from reply is that u were not asked any ques. or interviewed again .. correct ?

Jattasylee..WHen did u get the acutal BIO in mail....Its weird my date is 05/01 and no bio yet...what should i do?

Wantmygcnow, I think Received it on 7/21. I m sure u will be getting soon as they have started working on "01" cases now. I wish u good luck.

Another ques I have is, on the USCIS website when we check the
LUD(Last Update Date). Is it on the webpage which we get after registering as an customer on the "Case Status Service Online" page ?

thnx.

Lazerthegreat said:
Jatt Sahib! Oye Balay Balay

Welcome to this forum.... :)

Hi everyone.

This I went to the local office for my case because I never done any FP in the pass, so the immigration officer I had spoken was tell me to wait until I got a notice from NSC something like writing, I had told I called The BCIS last and spoke with one of Immigration officer who is the one told me to make appointment and came to the local office and then she verifying the record and she had told me their send me the FP in 2001, I had to her I never received and than she gave me paper to go to the Service Center to do Code "3" that mean the FP & BIO, today my online status has been Changed.

I wish good luck to anyone do not receive FP and BIO.

mmbutt said:
Does anybody knows, the approx time duration of FBI background check after fingerprints.

Hi MM,

I guess nobody got the answer for you because noone works for FBI or NSC. With a ND 03/2004, is that matter to find out how soon will NSC receive your fingerprints from FBI.

William

william419 said:
Hi MM,

I guess nobody got the answer for you because noone works for FBI or NSC. With a ND 03/2004, is that matter to find out how soon will NSC receive your fingerprints from FBI.

William

and who the hell asked you to answer every d4mn post :eek:

Ain't no Telling !!!!!

mmbutt said:
Does anybody knows, the approx time duration of FBI background check after fingerprints.
I'm also willing to find that one out. But you know it's hard to say I assume due to the fact of it varies from case to cases. The funny thing about immigration processing is there are no standard process for individuals. Having said that I mean, me & you could send an application today exactly at the same time but may be your's will ge processed within 6 months where else mine could take 6 years. I know it's not fair but we are really helpless & can't really do much about it.
Generally thinking for a country like United States who is so developed in tecnology it shouldn't take more than a week for them to check our backgrounds. But I surely don't know why it takes all this time. Just an example if you want to apply for a loan & your credit has been pulled, it shows all your history from past to current in details. If thats possible for just using your SS# within few minutes just think for FBI it shouldn't take long for sure.
Well, That's all I can say at this point. Hopefully if we all are lucky ours will be done shortly. Good luck my friend.