Infopass Appointment

villager

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

I am trying to get a appointment with infopass and I getting these mesg ..
any idea why ? Do I have to keep on try !!

Thanks in Advance

At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later.

Try exactly at 6PM

Infopass appointments are booked for two weeks at a time. So if you want to get an infopass appointment, try soon after 6 PM ET, you will get an appointment after two weeks. If you try any other time, you have to extremely lucky to grab any cancelled appointment. I tried for couple of days and then realized, they open the window exactly at 6PM.

try at just right after 6 pm et

just keep trying. try it just right after 6 pm eastern time. if you need to make two appointments, you better have two computers.

good luck.

You can do that. It is not a problem at all. Before getting my approval letter I made 2 appts and then cancelled them and got appointments at different time.

As the previous post said,try it on/afer 6pm est. They seem to issue new slots at 06:00PM sharp EST.

mathapachchi said:
Villager,

Any luck in getting the appointment? I'm also having same issue in obtaining the appointment.

Thanks

Do they all open the InfoPass window at 6 p.m.?
I am trying to make an appointment at the local field office at Charlotte, NC, and running into the same problem. I tried at 12 p.m. last night thinking that to be the opening (refreshing) time for the appointment window. Had no luck.

I believe you mean 12:00AM right ?

I personally tried it at 12:00PM-05:59PM with no success.

When I tried it at 06:00PM sharp , it worked ! It open another new bunch of slots. I am not sure that is my luck or not, but so many people on this board claim that they have the same experience.:)

bangalee said:
Do they all open the InfoPass window at 6 p.m.?
I am trying to make an appointment at the local field office at Charlotte, NC, and running into the same problem. I tried at 12 p.m. last night thinking that to be the opening (refreshing) time for the appointment window. Had no luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was also able to get an 'speak to immigration officer' appointment exactly at 6.00 PM but i am unable to get appointment for 'I797 Approval received' appointment. Anyway i will go and try to get stamped on MAY 11 and will let you all know the outcome.

Hi cc7211:
I tried at 6 p.m. last night.. no luck.
I kept hitting the continue button every 5 seconds beginning at 5:58 p.m.
I would get the error message, then go back and start at the page where it asks for zip code and start again. Kept doing it through 6:08 p.m.
I is hard to imaginge what else I could do!!
Any other idea?
thanks.
:confused:

Really sorry to hear that . :eek:

That could be too many people all trying so hard to make an appointment thru Infopass sys in your area and all I can say is keep trying. I dunno the other way/trick to do it.

Good luck to you !

See the PM bangalee:)

bangalee said:
Hi cc7211:
I tried at 6 p.m. last night.. no luck.
I kept hitting the continue button every 5 seconds beginning at 5:58 p.m.
I would get the error message, then go back and start at the page where it asks for zip code and start again. Kept doing it through 6:08 p.m.
I is hard to imaginge what else I could do!!
Any other idea?
thanks.
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to make the appointment today!!
As it turns out, all of the appointments were gone in seconds... not minutes.
They open the slots according to the Naval Observatory time, which could be found at the following website.
http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/cgi-bin/timer.pl
Anyone who tries at 6:00:01, has a high chance of success.

:) :D