Indiana SWA tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiacard, Aug01, Dec 01, from Indiana SWA ??

indiacard said:
Hi all,

I had a meeting with my attorney 2 days back. I am told that they are getting a lot of 45D letters now a days, although no FIFO, all irregularity. I am waiting since Sept01, I have not recd yet. I have some friends in Aug01, Dec01 and 2002 who got their letters. I was also told that BEC Dallas will finish all letters sending process by May06.

Hope the day will come.

Bye

indiacard,

you state that you have some friends in Aug 01, Dec 01 and 2002 who got their letters. Were your friends that you are referring to in your post from Indiana SWA.

45 D letter

Yes , the cases of my friends from Aug 2001, Dec01 and 2002 are from IN state, SWA, never went to regional.

Looks like only cases from Sept 01 (and may be Oct Nov 2001) are not getting letters. I donot know anyne from Oct-Nov2001 case. Is there any one else in this forum from Sept-Oct-Nov2001 case received letter yet ? Any of your friends ?

Thanks

misunderstood said:
indiacard,

you state that you have some friends in Aug 01, Dec 01 and 2002 who got their letters. Were your friends that you are referring to in your post from Indiana SWA.

My co-work just got his 45 DL, with PD May-02, RIR, SWA. I heard one from another company with 05 PD got 45 DL too. So no order at all. Me, Apr-02, still no letter.
WorryIndy said:

NOV 2002 PD, NO letter

Got a temporary case number in September. Data entry commenced on day 181 in 2005. Seeing lots with later data entry getting letters and even approval. Somewhat depressing, so much chaos and randomness. Do any of you who have not get letters know data entry dates so we can see when your file was picked from a box?

Mine is 05-172 without 45-day letter

lynne said:
Got a temporary case number in September. Data entry commenced on day 181 in 2005. Seeing lots with later data entry getting letters and even approval. Somewhat depressing, so much chaos and randomness. Do any of you who have not get letters know data entry dates so we can see when your file was picked from a box?

45 D letter - NO

My case number is T-05140 -***** entered on May 20 2005. This is what I got from Senator's office. PD of Sept 2001, correctly entered on the screen shot. No letter yet.

lynne said:

WorryIndy said:
Mine is 05-172 without 45-day letter

WorryIndy, Mine is 05-171 , no letter today. I will post if I receive, please do so as well if you got one. MY PD is April 2002. My attorney told me they have not rec'd any letter for the cases filed in the same week as mine... :)

Well, several of my friends have already got their 45-day letter half a month ago, they have the same initial of 05-172-... :confused:

Indianacarmel said:
WorryIndy, Mine is 05-171 , no letter today. I will post if I receive, please do so as well if you got one. MY PD is April 2002. My attorney told me they have not rec'd any letter for the cases filed in the same week as mine... :)

I must have posted my message in the BEC tracker thread.
My lawyer received the 45-day letter on 01/26/06 (red letter day!) and replied on the same day for continuation.

The colleague of mine who got his 45 DL in September 05, has not yet got his labor certification. He is not from India or China.

labor

pzgjxr said:
I must have posted my message in the BEC tracker thread.
My lawyer received the 45-day letter on 01/26/06 (red letter day!) and replied on the same day for continuation.

The colleague of mine who got his 45 DL in September 05, has not yet got his labor certification. He is not from India or China.

hi pzgjxr,
iam in the same boat as your friend.please post if he receives certification.i'll do the same...thanks

45DL recieved after 4 years 5 months and 14 days

PD: Aug 2001, Indiana, never went to regional.
D-05137-XXXXX, RIR, EB3
45DL recieved: 2/14/2006

A really really bad news!!!

Do you think the 45-day letter can be lost on their way?

The answer is YES!!!

I received letter from senator today, he helped me to contact DEC to find out whether or not they issued my 45-day letter. They responsed to senator: this person's 45-day letter was mailed on Jan 17,2006 to the employer, with case number: D-05-172-XXXXX. However, I checked several times with HR people, they did not receive it..... :confused:

So, your mail could be lost on its way... I am so worry about my current situation since even if HR request DEC to send letter, it could still delay and pass the 45-day deadline......

This is a bad experience, but at least you have to make your own effort to track your future...

Hopefully I can see and reply my 45-day letter soon!!!

Congrats

Hi Sleepless,

Congrats for the letter .....Hope u get ur LC soon. I think after reading the message here from WorryIndy I am also going to contact Senator and see where my letter is ...

Thanks

sleepless_in_IN said:
PD: Aug 2001, Indiana, never went to regional.
D-05137-XXXXX, RIR, EB3
45DL recieved: 2/14/2006

45dl

Don't forget to check with your attorney also. They are supposed to get the letter as well. Some attys are not so good in informing thier clients about this stuff. Some HR ppl are also not too cooperative. So you gotta work with these people unfortunetly.

45 Dl

PD Nov 2001
RIR, EB3, SWA
45DL - received jan26, replied same day

Hoping FIFO will allow my case to rise to the top ... ;)

HR helped me to fax to BEC regarding to the lost 45-day letter

Today, HR helped me to fax BEC to state that they have not received my case's 45-day letter with case number: D-05172-XXXXX (issued from BEC on Jan 17, 2006). In addition, the fax stated that 'by menas of this fax, I confirm that XXX(employer anme) wishes to continue the processing of this application.

I am not sure how BEC will handle this rare case, hopefully they can accept this fax confirmation and bypass the 45-day letter for me.

I will keep you updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.