inaccurate data?------Thread Closed by Rajiv :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
waitingforbreak...

correct me if i am wrong, but didn't you just clue me in on what "gulti" means in your post...?

no IT is not saying that....however
th eforum is toooooooooooo tempting to leave ......

1ShantanuB

Your point on temptation is right. Once started contributing it is very tough to keep our itching fingers crossed from writing further.

I've a tempting question about eforum. Whether anybody did any research on the psychology of the members writing on all these sorts of eforums. This may be a good research topic for sociology/psychology students. In almost all the 10 different forums where I am an active or passive member, I could always see certain pattern of behaviors. In all those forums I could see similar characters that I see here, only the names and topics are different. I could see a replica of 1amShantanuB invariably everywhere.

Anyhow thanks for making this forum very lively. We also need to have some fun during the time of distress.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Gulti

Gulti is a term referred to Telegu people, who are generally mama's boys, no fun, with oil in hair, and funny speak.

Anymore doubts?

Could any one please post the link to find out that gulti thread? Just curious, I wanted to read the thread.

Terrible

I think these guys have done a darn good job ......

Atleast they are being of service to the rest of us

Keep up the good work guys !! and ignore those nasty comments !

Vote if I should close this thread

Go ahead. If ten people say yes, we will close it. How about that?

Hey , let these guys do their job. Atleast the are trying to help us in some way ...!!

Gosh, cant believe people crib

Carry on the good work guys !

I guess you should close this thread. I asked the URL for the gulti thread just with curiosity. Asking a link is not meant for scolding others work, moreover there is no wrong in knowing the details :)

Thanks

This thread should have been closed by the moderator long time ago. This thread has gone off the track. My suggestion is to close it atleast now.

Thanks,
sunamb

wac 02-069-XXXXX

close that thread

please close that gulti thread, to be frank I don't want rake that issue AGAIN in this forum that makes dudes here to keep on barking /cursing each other then apology follows.

close that gulti thread and INACCURATE THREAD ALSO

No offence to anyone/any community

macchar,
Thanks for the definition.

Can anyone post the URL? Don't wanna miss such a popular thread.

Re: Gulti

Originally posted by macchar
Gulti is a term referred to Telegu people, who are generally mama's boys, no fun, with oil in hair, and funny speak.

Anymore doubts?

where did you get that definition from?

If you live in America, and see the funny things these gulti guys do, you don't need anyone to give you a definition anymore :)

Ayyo !! whats the big deal anyway?

Originally posted by macchar
If you live in America, and see the funny things these gulti guys do, you don't need anyone to give you a definition anymore :)

Ayyo !! whats the big deal anyway?

what funny things ???

SillyMan: I am bludy so glad this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.