In line for interview, date changed?

DennisW

Hello everyone,

I have a question and was wondering if anyone had a similar case. On Feb. 12th, 2016, my N-400 application status was changed to "In line for an Interview." I was very excited and everything seems to be going according to schedule (I filed in Nov. 2015). Today, I checked the status again and it changed to "On April 4th, 2016, In line for an Interview." Almost seems like I lost 2 month of time somewhere in there and I have no clue why. I did NOT miss any letter (been checking religiously everyday since Feb. 12th for the interview time) nor any online status change (been also checking online religiously for status change).

Does anyone know what could be the reason for this date change? Because I know it could take up to 3 month before an interview is scheduled after the status change to "in line for an interview." But does this mean it is now 3 month from April 4th? Or still Feb. 12th?

Should I call the office to check? And if I do, anything I should ask specifically?

Any input is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Dennis

There will be another change shortly , something like " Interview Scheduled instead of in line for an interview.

Once you see this change then you will have to wait for interview letter via mail.

Thanks,

KK