Immigration Voice Is For Everyone In The EB Greencard Process: All Stages

Babu,
Is situtation really so bad? Any idea what these proposed changes to the Immigration bills will do this.
Will it make the situtation worse or will it improve it.?
Is PD issues is related to the Backlog or the Slow processing or its because of the Cap on each country??

Babu,
Is situtation really so bad? Any idea what these proposed changes to the Immigration bills will do this.
Will it make the situtation worse or will it improve it.?
Is PD issues is related to the Backlog or the Slow processing or its because of the Cap on each country??

Same boat

Hi:

I am in the same situation -- EB3 and PD dated 1 1/2 years back. The lawyer said the wait could take 6 months to 3 years. Can anyone tell us what is the process like after I-485 is underway? I wish to switch employer but it is really not that easy for my field of work.

Sorry, I wish I had better news.

time for Action

Friends,
Elections are over and IV is making a renewed push for a friendly legislation.
Please join and support IV, next few months are very critical for us, let's focus our efforts and energies.
www.immigrationvoice.com

Show me the results

Days_go_by said:
Friends,
Elections are over and IV is making a renewed push for a friendly legislation.
Please join and support IV, next few months are very critical for us, let's focus our efforts and energies.
www.immigrationvoice.com

Show me the results!!!
Your organization was formed few years back. What are your achievements so far?

GC_Woes said:
Show me the results!!!
Your organization was formed few years back. What are your achievements so far?

why should any one do that ?? who r u to ask ? does any one owe u any explanation ?

Oh yeah nice going ..... if you want to market any organization, this is not the way to do it.

Whatever....

aj_jadeja said:
why should any one do that ?? who r u to ask ? does any one owe u any explanation ?

gc_retrogress said:
Oh yeah nice going ..... if you want to market any organization, this is not the way to do it.

Whatever....

here comes one more :)

so u like ppl demanding or forcing for an explanation ? :) good for u .

any way if you want to know more just go on IV web site. try to find some answers. when u dont find it then ask for it . JUST dont demand !

and my message(s) doesnt have copy right symbol of IV or ILW or this org !

aj

aj_jadeja said:

Jab aise dost ho toh dushmano ki kya jaroorat hai
(Translation: When you have such supporters, where is the need for opponents!)

PS: BTW, I do believe IV is putting a great effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your answers have been childish. I do not want to participate in arguing with you. Just for the record, I have read your other posts, when others asked you a question, you called them "puck" whatever that means. I believe the other person had asked you a reasonable question. You could have simply given them a reasonable answer.

You are kind of turning away future participants for that org with your answers.

Why can't IV people be co-operative with other immigrants? They are always up in arms against the people who they want to support.

aj_jadeja said:
here comes one more :)

so u like ppl demanding or forcing for an explanation ? :) good for u .

any way if you want to know more just go on IV web site. try to find some answers. when u dont find it then ask for it . JUST dont demand !

and my message(s) doesnt have copy right symbol of IV or ILW or this org !

aj

No wonder IV couldn't show any progress in their efforts,when they have immature members like aj_jadeja mouthing off with no substance !!
Mend yr ways,else U'll be resented/censured ....

No wonder IV couldn't show any progress in their efforts,when they have immature members like aj_jadeja mouthing off with no substance !!
Mend yr ways,else U'll be resented/censured ....

Well, IV people don't like anyone asking questions - even their own members. We had a long discussion few days back on this and don't want to repeat them again.

What I believe:
1. Their agenda and goals are not wrong. We have to put efforts. We can't sit idle and expect results coming to us. They are working, whether they achieved something or not is a different story. Putting efforts are more important.

2. They have very closed circle defined. They don't like people asking questions. This may be a typical transition period when an organization grows - they need more maturity. Using roadside language is really not going to help anyone.

I wonder if in the name of strong and good ideals some leaders of that org are simply goarding finances. If they are trying to help immigrants and seek funds from others they should disclose what they did in regards to that.

Who is to know what has been spent where? I believe because of this reason people might questioning

I wonder if in the name of strong and good ideals some leaders of that org are simply goarding finances. If they are trying to help immigrants and seek funds from others they should disclose what they did in regards to that.

Who is to know what has been spent where? I believe because of this reason people might questioning

I am with you. But now the issue has become "Holy Cow". I don't want to say anything on this ;)

I was getting all mixed reviews about CIR. Is it really going to help us? If someone has more clear information how is it going to be good for us and how it will be bad for us by allowing illegals to get GC.

I will appreciate if someone can be more specific and explain me.

Thanks in advance.

Shame on people who use labor substitution in WRONG manner and allege others who are fighting to solve a big problem with Embezzlement of funds.

Even after disclosing how IV is spending the money, some people are ranting and bitching. Get a life Losers

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3236

You are not 100% correct. The thread you showed above doesn't have any activities after Feb 14th. whereas open statement from IV came only after that.

loosers ??

If IV wins in accomplishing their goals we all win, if they loose we all loose. That defines who these loosers are I guess.

loosers ??

If IV wins in accomplishing their goals we all win, if they loose we all loose. That defines who these loosers are I guess.

You are right. If we win, we all win. If we loose we all losse. I didn't want to reply something because I had bad experience in past. I always appreciated IV goals and work. Instead of replying my question they started talking about everything rudely - that killed my actual questions and concerns in past. So just in a light mood I said "Holy Cow". No offense meant.

loosers ??

There is a difference between people who fight to solve a problem and lose and people who just sit their ass and don't try anything. Just like when a team fights until the last minute and still loses by one run or one goal and the team collapsing and spanked all over. You know how the fans feel like in both the situations.

What diff will it make if IV cant pull off any thing? Will our situation change from today? Other than waiting for every bulletin to come out exactly the same way with out a change? You will lose 300-500$ of the money you spent towards the lobbying efforts. If thats what the whole concern is I dont know what to tell you.

IV has to file returns like you and me and see what it has to say. In fact all the stuff asked for is on sopr.senate.gov

Alleging some one with out a minimum proof is crap!

L