• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Immigration Reform will affect DV lottery or not ?

Hope Democrat and Republic don't play around with DV program.
Keep the door open for millions of people's dream around the world.

Source of Stats?

Hi bmx88,
Where did you get all these stats? I currently leave in London and disagree with the stats given about the UK

linking the constructed website and the reform is PURE IDIOCY! You should stop doing that. Writing same bullcrap OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Website is down because of construction.
Latest update
The Lottery site is down so long. It gives more doubtful to next year lottery's life.

Hi bmx88,
Where did you get all these stats? I currently leave in London and disagree with the stats given about the UK

Home Office anual official "stats" -no offence but I can see that you are foreigner in the UK with no insight about EU/UK immigration policies/problems in the last decade or so -go back in time -during 90s UK was accepting up to 500 000 immigrants /asylum seekers per year -in the year when EU was expanded into East of Europe UK took aprox. 600 000 immigrants (2004 it was a record year ) -you say that you "leave" in the UK but some thing escapes you -if you live in London it would be more then obvious how much immigrants UK took in the 90s on average ,all you have to do is to look around for yourself when you walk down the nearest High street -same goes for FRANCE ,GERMANY and other EU countries . as I said abowe US took by far less legal immigrants then any other developed country in EU/CANADA or AUSTRALIA percentage wise ;

Hi bmx88,

Thanks for your response. I thought your claims were based on current issues or happening as the intended immigration changes in the US is a matter for the moment? (NB: 'in the last two decades does not exclude the present). Not to pull you back into the disgraceful history of immigration in the UK, it doesn't really matter whether one is a foreigner or not, the real issue is what the current situation is. It may do you some good to check the Home Office archives and websites for facts about immigration if you need to engage in informed and authoritative discussion on immigration in the UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
HR 2305 has 30 cosponsors (27 R, 3 D) now.
govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-2305

30 out of 435 voting members is not a lot. It is the house bill, not a senate bill.
True.
The important part is that the number of cosponsors is growing, it was 26 a few days ago.
On the other hand, HR264 (the one about doubling diversity visas) has no cosponsors.

True.
The important part is that the number of cosponsors is growing, it was 26 a few days ago.
On the other hand, HR264 (the one about doubling diversity visas) has no cosponsors.

Number of co-sponsors not important, I remember one of the past similar bills gained about 150 co-sponsors, but if committee does not pass the bill to congress, it cannot vote it

Testimony

case number: 2010XXXXX31343
Pa name: Kamara,emmanuel japhet
preference category: Dv diversity
foreign state changeability: tanzania(tazn)
sent ;from kcc: 22 .April.2009
received by Emmanuel Japhet Kamara:12.May.2009(Ukraine)
Sent back a package to kcc: on 22,may,2009 (from tanzania)
received immigration visa appointment:Wednesday, 3 March, 2010 11:01(Poland)
interview conducted: on Tuesday 6 April 2010, 8:00am (Poland)
I got immigration visa of u.s.a: Wednesday 7 April 2010, 3:00pm(Poland)

"God Bless America"

:)

Testimony

case number: 2010XXXXX31343
Pa name: Kamara,emmanuel japhet
preference category: Dv diversity
foreign state changeability: tanzania(tazn)
sent ;from kcc: 22 .April.2009
received by Emmanuel Japhet Kamara:12.May.2009(Ukraine)
Sent back a package to kcc: on 22,may,2009 (from tanzania)
Received immigration visa appointment, Wednesday, 3 March, 2010 11:01(Poland)
Interview conducted: on Tuesday 6 April 2010, 8:00am (Poland)
I got immigration visa of u.s.a: Wednesday 7 April 2010, 3:00pm(Poland)
"God Bless America"

A fellow Tanzanian! Hello friend, am also Tanzanian, waiting for my numbers to be current. Very happy for you, unampango kuhamia US? Congratulations!!!!!!

Ni nzuri kuficha namba, most people on this forum prefer to maintain a level of anonymity by not disclosing their full number or name - just a suggestion!!!

Ukipata nafasi, please tell us your interview experience.

Many thanks

My applications sent to KCC shows Erlanger as service area instead of Williamsburg ??

Hi , could you remember the service area you had n DHL notification ???? is it erlanger or Williamsburg ??? i just sent the documents to KCC for DV2012 and though it's been delivered I have a doubt whether it's been sent 2 the right person :-( ..