Immigration Issue

Iamadesi

I came to the US on a vistitors visa. I joined school and applied for F1, and I got a response after a year and they had denied my change of status. I decided on completing school anyways and the school let me do that as I told them that my application is still pending. Things have changed since and I got a proposal to marry a citizen. I am worried that i may not be able to marry her as I am out of status and eventhough she is a citizen my application for immigration may be denied and I may never be able to stay with her here. If anyone of you know anything about this please let me know.

Thanks

No Title

Dont worry as long as you entered the US legally with a visa you are exempt from the INS penalty since you will be an immediate relative of a US citizen as her spouse and so you can change your status in the US and stay with her.

NATUREBOY

No Title

I came to the US on a visor visa. joined a school but I did not have a social security number so I had to stop school how can you help me in getting a social security number to go back to school and to work. if anybody could help me I really wanna go back to school and get a job please.