Immediate Family-Based Greencard thru Concurring Filling

Hi Everyone
I was trying to get information regarding filing an application together for I-130 and I-485 together for my parents who are presently in the US, but unable to get the information that I was looking for.
I have actually filed the I-130 online form but I am still waiting for filing the I-485 application, the question that raised in my mind and needed help for:

1. Should we file them together at the same time or we can file separately (I-130 online first, and I-485 form after the submission of I-130 online) without having any issues?

2. If it is ok filing separately will work then, what are other forms that we need to fill out and submit along with I-485?

3. lastly, what are the fee structures and, should we have to segregate the application files (I-485) for both parents (Mom and Dad)?

I will appreciate the help from this forum and experts.

Regards
Shyam Kumar

1. You can either file them together, or file I-485 after I-130. Since I-485 can't be filed online, if you file them together they will both have to be filed by paper.
2. You should thoroughly read the I-485 instructions. But basically, a copy of the I-130 receipt, a copy of their birth certificate, two photos, their I-94, a copy of their ID, I-864 Affidavit of Support completed by you, the I-130 petitioner, I-693 medical exam. It is optional but recommended to also apply for an EAD with I-765 and an Advance Parole with I-131; both of these are free for I-485 applicants.
3. The fee for I-485 is $1225. You will have filed a separate I-130 petition for each parent, and each parent needs to file a separate I-485. Since they are separate I-130 petitions, I think it is a good idea to keep the I-485s separate.

Hi there
I am planning to file a green card for my Mom through Concurrent filing (Mom is currently in the US), I am in the process of filling out an I-130 online form. while filling out the form I see there is one part "Beneficiary's Family". Where I completed all my live brothers and sisters in the form but just wondering, if I have to fill out the details about my dad because he passed away back home last year. Can someone help me with this question would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Shyam Kumar

If it asks for the beneficiary's spouse and children, your dad does not have to be listed as he is not your mother's current spouse. However, when it asks for the beneficiary's current and prior spouses, your dad will need to be listed as a prior spouse.