I'm finally "green"

Exilado99

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys just want to let you know that I got the magic e-mail today, thanks forum for everything and good luck for everybody...I was almost loosing hope but here I am chatting victory.

Congratulations my friend!

Exilado99,

Congratulations my friend! I'm so happy for you and yes, it is such long awaited victory. It's a sweet victory, now enjoy your newfound freedom and soon you'll be on your way to citizenship.

BTW, do you know if USCIS will be back dated your green card date?

Sincerely,

Exilado99,

Congratulations my friend! I'm so happy for you and yes, it is such long awaited victory. It's a sweet victory, now enjoy your newfound freedom and soon you'll be on your way to citizenship.

Sincerely,

Hey buddy, thanks for the congrats and you know what? soon it's going to be your turn, just send back your RFE as soon as you get everything together, that envolope with the RED STRIPE from them it means Urgency.
I hope it's going to be back dated but for now I am just enjoying the "green" moment.
Thanks once again and I am looking forward to see your post about your approval.

Exilado99,

Sincerely,

I just received my new card today and is rightly back dated from April 07, it took 8 days to get it from the approval notice!!! :D:D:D