Illegaly for 15 years as a child.

Oh Believe me Cal, getting at job at the Embassy would help me out a lot!!!! I HOPE I CAN STILL GET IT! It is like the only thing I could really do. I mean any job here pays 1,580 euros a month. Nothing lower then this. I already know what I would be getting and holly sh*t! :) Just they want experience, mulity language, diplomas and all. This was the only thing they said I would be good for. I'd have cash to start doing things with, and maybe help from them? Who knows.

I did try to find lawyers by google and all i get are some sites. And click here and click there and get no where. I was also on lawyers.com and wow. after reading some of these peoples story. I was shocked. I've read every story in these exclusion/removal cases. Only one story was good enough, but wasn't easy. Still a chance there. And also I was in Detroit, MI. Would it have to be a lawyer just in this area? I've called just about all of them. Talked to some for free, and just told me to wait it out. But then again wait it out and in the end they won't let you back in. I just hope I get the same judge back. She was pretty cool! Even did a search for her online and was reading up on her, from what was posted on the website about her. Working for ICE and all, and in person she was really nice to me, no lies!

Last lawyer I had in Canada to extend my visa, wasn't even a lawyer. There goes $500 out the window! Plus this guy had very bad service with people. Seemed trusted and all but ends up being a crock! After that I got worried, then the lady, who didn’t reply to my call but we spoke for half an hour. Maybe she is good, told me she would send documents to reopen the case by sending it to the state capital in Lansing supreme court. No idea if this is for immigration or not.

Also the rate of getting back while being banned is .01% I think. Hey as Jim Carry said “So your telling me theres a chance.” And besides why give up? It could work won’t hurt to try will it? Maybe… who knows.

Man am telling you after am old and grey I am going to go retire in some tropical island where they speak English! *Hawaii*

Mike.

This is an example of what I mean when I say that you need to keep your lawyer on a short leash to keep them honest. This has been true of every immigration lawyer--and most other lawyers--I've dealt with. It is true before they get their money--it is true after they get their money.

If the lawyer isn't returning calls, you need to keep on their case until they do. The lawyer needs to clearly get the message you are going to be hounding them until you get an answer. Always be polite and respectful but the lawyer needs to clearly get the message that you aren't going away until they deal with you. Calling once and then waiting patiently for a reply doesn't always seem to be sufficient to get a lawyer moving. It seems to sometimes take being a tad more pushy.

I'm sure Googling for lawyers who specialize in exclusion/removal cases will get you a lot of info about the lawyers and their reputations. My experience has been, however, that just because a lawyer is good at handling your case, they are not necessarily good about the finer points of client service. They often seem to require constant prodding.

I hope you get the job at the US embassy. It sounds like it would stabilize your situation for the time being--something I think you need right now--in an environment that is appropriate for you at this point.

Just wondering if google had any luck for you? I keep getting link after link after link to websites. On top of it getting my drivers next week, hoply that job is still open for me! :)

Mike.

check this lawyer

www.murthy.com

this is the website of a real immigration lawyer I read her blogs for months before findings this one.....

However I think she specializes in professional immigration, I read somewhere on her site that she takes CC's and does online consultation or over the phone.

Good Luck!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE!!!!

Alright found a lawyer said if I got married to my gf. She could get us the waiver passed. Everything will take 2 years. Just have to put an offerd into it. She already proved to me she got a few approved. One was cause of a US military guy whos wife was not getting a visa cause she was banned. But then again I think that if your in the US military you get special things done that we arn't suppose to know about. Thats just me.

So all of this will take 2 years plus $5,000 honestly I don't really care if it took $20,000 as long as I get back home. 2nd thing is, showing hardship is not easy. My gf does work at a hopsital. The only type of hardship I would have to show is that she is dying in the hopital witch I don't wish it on anyone.

Went to the US embassy in Belgium to explain, but the cons. at the window didn't care to see all my proof. She said "I don't want to get into all of that paper work to much." Very rude, she was not even an american citizen. How about that? She asks me "Would you rather hear it from an american citizen will tell you the same thing." I just replied with in anger as nicely as I could. "No thanks, I believe you." I honestly see why they have a window blocking person to person. The law is the law and there is nothing for people who have been illegaly as a child.

She then told me 3 ways to get back. 1 get married, or have my sister sign. Sister sign I would have to wait 8 more years so I'll be 34 years old. Then wait 22 years for the paper work to get done, so by this time am 56 years old my life has gone by. But wait 22 years is a new number right? Before it was 15 years. But in 8 years it will be 35! So once I came back when I am 65 years old. I will kiss the ground of US soil infront of the cameras to show how great it is! *LIKE THE F*CK I WILL, NEVER* US is not made from gold. Where am from is really good. The only problem is, I won't go to my high school reuion after 10 years, 20 years. Hang with friends, visit places I use to live. My child hood memories and all.

I probably won't even get a VISA after my time is up right? If you ask me this is all B*llSh*T. US immigration terroris people and there families and treat people like crap from what I have read in these forums.

2nd way to get it is getting spoonsored by a job! GOOD LUCK.

3rd way to get it is winning the lottory but this will all take more then 3 years to do the paper work and you have to move to the US within that one year. Why even tell me this if it don't apply to me??????

US is starting to be like Germany they are building a wall on the mexican boarder right? I've seen this wall in berlin on TV as a kid while in the US. If Mexico has oil or gold. Guess what? ALL YOU MEXICANS CAN COME WITH NO PROFF OF ID. Because the US loves you for your money, if you have nothing a wall will be build. :)

When I went to the Embassy last week, there security was just for show if you ask me. I don't see Iraq, or Pakistan Embassy with so much crap infront of there embassy. Even tho they get bombed daily and so much happens there. US is doing this for show if you ask me. I've been to high schools with more security then that.

Like I said, 80% is paycheck to paycheck, 17% is already broke, and 3% is rich! Zee american dreamm.

I remember watching a lady from Albaina years ago how she did her paper work and at age 97 years old they finally gived it to her after 50 years!!!!!!!! OMG WHERE IS YOUR LIFE?

SAD world we live in. Here are are people born outside of the US who joined the US army to get citizenship when do they get it??? AFTER THEY ARE 6 FEET UNDER, NOT ON US SOIL BUT BACK HOME.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080324/ap_on_re_us/4000_fallen_citizens_in_death

Very sad that the immigration system is.

Mike.

p.s. writting a book on everything. after its out and in the media cause I will sell it. am suer they US will ban me for life. Or just give it to me. at that point i won't even care for it anymore. thats how much it makes me sick. i got 3 of my best friends moving to europe! Thats loyalty! if its not i don't know what is!

hey buddy. i am sorry to hear what all happend to you.

i hope u get back to the country where you seriously belong, that is United States.

as much as it is sad to read your story, it also is very interesting. Your whole case is pretty interesting.

do update us what's happening now days and where did your case reach

hey buddy. i am sorry to hear what all happend to you.

i hope u get back to the country where you seriously belong, that is United States.

as much as it is sad to read your story, it also is very interesting. Your whole case is pretty interesting.

do update us what's happening now days and where did your case reach

Did he get caught?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're full of it, and making all this crap up.

Argbdf - Least amount of effort? Look if there was a way to get back to the US after a ban I would be working on it!!!! And yes I truly became an AMERICAN! As my last post said I want to sue people. I mean this just proves it don’t it?? lol Solutions like what? WAIT till my time is up? That’s not a solution. That’s letting the world walk all over you. Go to UK? Once again same as I just said. Not a solution. Funny you say Air Force 1. I was just thinking the other day any plane ticket on the plane would just do it for me. Half a million bucks as an apology? No just the US passport, and my CDL would be fine I can make the million my self.

Yes some people have worse then me more pain or less. Some of us just take it harder then others. Some of us had things happen in life that we can not deal with anymore. I just hate EU because of the things that happened to me when I was little. Being away from everyone sucks. Just to say one day immigration picks you up in your home country lets say USA!!!!! And says hey buddy you are from china, I know your white and all but hey guess what? Time to go back to china. Go learn the language and everything. WHY?!?!?!?! This should have been taken care of by my mother! Who didn’t give a Sh*t only to get married with older guys twice her age just to get money once they pass away. I swear I witness to much in my life.

In Luxembourg its not easy to get a job. Get a news paper oh better yet go to google.com and type in luxbazar and find jobs on the website. Speak 3 languages fluently, make sure you got 4 year degree. Make sure you got experience. I do have a job lined up working for get this US EMBASSY as a driver! Do you know how happy I am for this??? Only problem waiting for my best friend to find my drivers ID and mail it out to me so I can start this job!!! I know once I’d work for them and get to know people I could get some where in this world. And heck I’d be more then happy then to deal with just people who speak English you know? At times I think, things happen for a reason. Like it’s a sign? No idea I might be losing it but its how I feel. I read some where that if you work for an embassy they can help you out big time to become a citizen because of working for the US gov.

I’ve observed the Hispanic immigrants in the US. Working for nothing. Pay check to pay check. This won’t get me any where. Besides they don’t have fields here for that sort of a job. This minute I’m looking for any job I can get my hands on. I had one job for 2 days at a restaurant the guy told me to leave cause he thought my passport was fake since I was only speak English and not Luxembourgish. Like I’m some criminal or something. Trust me this ain’t like the US here. Everything is high standard.

American sponsorship takes you know how long??? 17 years!!!! My sister won’t do it. Other family members care for me but they can’t sponsor me. because the law states it has to be a parent, child. Or sister/brother. Etc.

Congressman, senator first lady, mayor? How long before they read it or care to do something about it? First lady I’d go do it man. just how long before she reads it? Congressman get to many letters, senators probably don’t want someone to immigrate to the US. Mayor of Detroit? Oh man that lazy guy!

Join the French foreign legion??? Lolllllllllllllllll yeah dude wait till you see me do a push up! Lollllllllll once again got to speak French!!!! I don’t think I’m in shape for that.

man honestly thanks for replying.
i just hope what the guy said after you will work out and hoply i can reopen the case!!!!! i almost did this in may but was told different and i had read different!

And sorry guys I don't log on this site to much. I do read everything and reply to everyone that I can. The reason why this is such a big problem for me is because the things that happened were not right. And I believe that the ones who did this to me in life should pay. Because no one should be living like this. As you know I don't come from a bad country or anything like that. Believe it or not Lux is way better then US. And I could careless for the money now days. It's just about making what right, and justice. And the ones who did this to me, did a lot of bad things, and this is why my life is the way it is. Very long to explain.

Mywayz - Thank you for the support man. You have no idea how many people support me in everything and understand my views. There is a lot more to this story then I am just typing up on this site. I'm going to be getting a website about my life and all this month. I will post 2 chapters of my life. Going to the US Embassy in Frankfurt this month or next month to speak to Immigration. And let them know EVERYTHING! I did try to contact the FBI but those fuckers, don't reply for shit in the emails. And talking to them on the phone and all. I don't feel like it. For one reason. I want to show email logs. And I don't trust anyone from the Detroit area in that department since one of them dated my sister. I also wrote a book on my life just doing updates and I need a happy ending everyone is asking me when is it totally done and so on. I got a lot of people. Believe it or not I got a few emails off this site for posting and all. My plan is go to US embassy in Frankfurt as I said cause its the central place for Immigration for Luxembourg. After that. I will let them know about my book and everything else. And show them the website with proof. And if all fails. No worries I got a reporter willing to do a story on me in Swiss and this will go national all over Europe. I have already been in the papers in Toronto but it was the polish paper and not affective. But after Swiss I hope to get on CNN :) and tell all! And see how it goes. I just plan to start everything such as this drama. Then my sister and mom get locked up a court date. Then it means I can re-enter the US for court and once in the US. :) Doing the whole book deal, along with what I got planned. Sorry can't say much but yeah it's going to be good. :) I am just happy and all so far everything this year is working out for me. Good signs and all. I got tons of support like I said and people behind me and it's logic as someone said to me. I can do this but the last few years I almost lost my mind because of all this. Been 3 and the half years since I been gone and still dreaming of the US. But nightmares after nightmares, and when I get up. I am living that nightmare still. Thank you Mywayz.

Trialanderror83 - Why would I??? I'm in Europe man.

cafeconleche - Yeah I did. Just on the inside man. Can't explain it. Finally done with the book and all. :) Show time. :) hehe. Trust me very hard to write that stuff man and deal with it every night. Couldn't sleep much and to tell you the truth to be away from everyone is very hard for me.

dafortycal - Why do you think that? Far from it man. Far from it. Get to know me before saying something like that.

Trialanderror83 - Naw he is not right.

I will for sure post once I get on TV. If anything email me guys.

M.

I am intrigued by your posts and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Hey real Canadian, I remember you from yrs ago man. How you been? Me ehh same old. Feeling better when I hear things like that from people. I have a youtube account showing how rich it is here in Luxembourg. And everyone knows my story by the emails. But I will have a dot.com this month. I am not sure how'll I'll do the website. But I am guessing all my videos plus a "ABOUT ME PAGE" And that is where I'll write some stuff. Waiting to see how the US Embassy in Frankfurt will treat me and talk to me and all. If not Media time. Website etc.

If you have any questions feel free. I just want to get back home man.

What's your YouTube name?
LuxuriousLuxembourg

Right now just posting rich nice cars and all. And trying to get like 5 to 10 videos that get about 200 views a day. So I can put my website on the titles for each of my videos once my site is up and go for it all man.

Kinda funny and all. Is everyone from Luxembourg emails me thinking I'm here on vacation and all. Because of my voice and what not. I was thinking of doing a personal video once I got 500 subs and release it, or the website part. But I got a journalist in Swiss whos willing to do a story on me.

Plus I got a shit load of stress on me. To many things to think about and the things that happened and everything will change once I do this. But change for the good.

this is horrible... you had no choice in coming here, but have been socialized into our culture... good luck... keep us posted