II0 says: Mandate from Washington to hold processing of 485

485_1200

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I just got off the phone with an IIO from NSC, and she said that they\'ve received a mandate from Washington DC to hold processing on all 485 processing, "Neither approve nor deny applications" and she told me to wait for a week to check back. Wonder what comes next??

Has anyone heard anything similar?

Has anyone heard anything similar, or was the IIO I spoke with just confused?

485_1200: please post this message one directory-level up, so that applicants to other service cente

No Title

I am not sure why we get different responses from IIO? Last week I spoke with an IIO and he did not mention any hold-up in the processing. I personally feel these IIOs have some fun in confusing the applicants. I talked with my attorney and he said there is no reason to suspend processing because the new proposals are not anyway close to being implemented. We should call more IIO and get a consensus I guess. Be positive

kumaran

Congressman says they are doing new security check

I got the news that my case is with an examiner but will be delayed because they are doing some new security checks for everyone and the process will be in place by next week sometime.
Just another stupid reason for delay.
What I don\'t get is why other centers do not have this or why the consular processing folks get it cleared so fast without any security checks........
This thing is unbelievable.........
Who knows who tells the truth

IIO\'s are not reliable!!!

people belong to VSC/TSC are getting their approvals/RFE\'s...

A friend of mine of mine who is awaiting approval spoke to his lawyer after I told him about this po

No Title

I don\'t beleive it.Where r those approvals???Not on rupnet?? Not on this site ?? Where are those????

Most of my freidns are eiether unaware of these websites or they don\'t bother to surf, let alone po

yeah..but the ones who are aware..

and the ones who have their RD\'s here ,in some thread or the other..
so all these people simply decided not to post approvals??
I appreciate the optimism guys,but we ( I am a total pessimist)
shd meet halfway,and be realistic....
I mean we at NSC are screwed,so we have to deal with it..
The approvals recd by the lawyer,are they for FB immigration??
coz I have 10 friends all in NSC,all around the same time (Apr/May2001),and noone has even recd an RFE...
oh well..c\'est la vie

just check their job category

as if they dont surf or are not aware of this sites
may be they are applying for janitors who knows?