if you filed under EB3-485, Pray God every day

mrv1

Registered Users (C)
have been told by my lawyer if you filed 485 after they become current for everyone,you end of spending 2 years in adjustment status.
INS does not even look at cases until they process 97,98 EB3 PD cases first and then proceeds.
This will impact severely for people whose PD falls in 1999 afterwards.

Bull Shit

This is not true.
I know a couple of my friends who applied in early 99 (EB3)and got there GC early this year.
Once 485 is filled it does not matter if u are EB2 or EB3.

Thx

No Title

I also think if PD is current it doesn\'t matter you are EB1, EB2 or EB3. If 1999 and 1998 cases are pending and their PD is current then it will affect all the categories as INS may like to clear back log first before proceeding further.

I don\'t think much cases are left with 1999 ND. But there are lots of cases in ND 2000 and 2001.

I hope TSC will process cases at faster rate to catch up with other center.

Kishan Patel

do not ignore the fact

I have friends applied for 485 when they become current in 99 and retrogressed still waiting while other friends who are under EB-2 and applied in feb,2001 approved.

i still dont get it..

please someone shed a light
how if your country\'s PD is ALWAYS current (Other - Non India or China). What difference EB-2 and EB-3 at I-485 stage?
Should the INS process based on SRC#?

Thanks

It applies only to India & China

The reason is INS does not want to process the cases where the numbers are not guaranteed to available.

I think that is fair

If by any way INS do that,I think it is fair. People who filed earlier should get their priority. Just because somebody got their chance opened up for I485 should not steal some elses chance who had started it long back.