• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

if I had not sent a mail does it mean that my case would had been left unprocessed?

jummy

Registered Users (C)
DV2012AF00000XXX
Entry Checked: 07.19.2011
Forms sent to KCC by DHL: 08.06.2011
Forms received by KCC according to DHL: 08.09.2011
Confirmed by KCC via email after inquiry mail sent to them: 09.13.11
2nd NL: expected online ?
Interview: expected:?
Thank forunmite, I heeded ur advice and sent a mail to them
on the 12th and I got this reply on the the 13th.

My question is that, it's glaring I had a low case number that suppose to go 4 interview in oct but wasn't notified. if I had not sent a mail does it mean that my case would had been left unprocessed? And now. That its been processed,when will my interview be; oct or Nov?.When do I go for medicals?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am curren now

DV2012AF00000XXX
Entry Checked: 07.19.2011
Forms sent to KCC by DHL: 08.06.2011
Forms received by KCC according to DHL: 08.09.2011
Confirmed by KCC via email after inquiry: 08.03.11
2nd NL: expected online ?
Interview: expected:?
Thank forunmite, I heeded ur advice and sent a mail to them
on the 12th and I got this reply on the the 13th.

My question is that, it's glaring I had a low case number that suppose to go 4 interview in oct but wasn't notified. if I had not sent a mail does it mean that my case would had been left unprocessed? And now. That its been processed,when will my interview be; oct or Nov?.When do I go for medicals?

I am now current, i got an update in my mail and when i checked using my confirmation number i got my interview date which is in 2 month time

I am now current, i got an update in my mail and when i checked using my confirmation number i got my interview date which is in 2 month time

With ur case number u shld be current in oct and u ougth to have received ur interview notification by now. Like in my own case, my wife is d winner and her case number is 95xx,which is current in November and we have received interview notification last week.
Please, send a mail to KCC inquiring about the status of your case.

With ur case number u shld be current in oct and u ougth to have received ur interview notification by now. Like in my own case, my wife is d winner and her case number is 95xx,which is current in November and we have received interview notification last week.
Please, send a mail to KCC inquiring about the status of your case.

No need to inquire about the status. Jummy has already received 2nd NL and is good to go.

@Jummy now that you know your date of interview, you should contact the medical center you will be going to and see how long it takes them to do the medical. You can then plan accordingly. Good luck!