I485 Interview some answers plz

onasre

Registered Users (C)
HI every one

i have appoiment in Atlanta on Dec 20 for I485 . and my wife appling for me for GC . we almost have the whole Evidence included on the Notice they sent us but i have few Quastions here would be happy if somone know some answers for them . Regards we Both Nervouse to death any way .

1- is the age a problem Becose she is much older than me

2- we met on the net

3- we been togather married for 3 years but the marrige was not in USA it was in my Country in jordan Middle east

4- do they interview us seprate or togather .

any idea what they ask us , i been looking on this website for some of this answers and i have got some for what kind of quastion they might ask but not for the rest of my quastions .

Thx all

In general it is upon the officer that will interview you how will process. Normally will make you take both an oath, follow with the same questions that you fill out in your I-485 (have you been part of the comunist party, nazi, etc.) plus personal questions like birthdays, trips, ask for pictures, etc.
1. I don't think is nothing to do with your bona fide marriage, is the same thing if will be a guy older than the girl.
2. Not to worry about, if you still have emails from both of you and things like that can help. Did you travel later on and meet each other in person before you married?
3. Are you asking because it was in Jordan or because it was outside the US?. You can married wherever you want as far it is a legal marriage and you have your marriage certificate and all that with you.
4. That depends on the officer. Over the internet you can find situations that both got separated from the beginning or after awhile or never. So it's up to the officer, but I think normally when they think that the marriage is bona fide they don't separate couples. Remember is what they think, you can't predict what they think the most that you can do is to get all the info and evidence possible.
Good luck,