I140 Premium Processing - Any issues???

Some_GreenCard

Registered Users (C)
Recently my LC approved. I have requested my company to file I140 for EB3 through preimium processing to get my next h1 extension for 3 years. I have plans to travel to my home country and this will give me opportunity to get stamped for 3 years.

Anybody encountered any difficulties in premium procession, pl. post your experience.

Appreciate your help & Time.

Thanks
:)

Hi bitu72,

Sorry to hear that you got RFE...
Can you tell us what was RFE about ? may be somebody in forum had same RFE and replied sucessfully can help you.
I hope your company and attorney is fiercerly working on that RFE. Good luck of your I140.

Same Here

Some_GreenCard said:
Recently my LC approved. I have requested my company to file I140 for EB3 through preimium processing to get my next h1 extension for 3 years. I have plans to travel to my home country and this will give me opportunity to get stamped for 3 years.

Anybody encountered any difficulties in premium procession, pl. post your experience.

Appreciate your help & Time.

Thanks
:)
Some_Greencard

My case is same like yours. Please keep me posted what are the issues if you hear across anybody in the board

Thanks

Hi Guys, I am in the same situation.

I have seen following Approvals
====================================
12th September 2006, 07:49 AM
2slow
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2006

I-140 Approved under Premium Processing after 7 working days.
Thanks all of you for support and co-operation. Will see you in 485 forum.
12th September 2006, 12:33 PM
bluewaves20
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2006

I-140 approved in a week through premium process
---------------------------------------------------
FYI,

Finally decided to file EB-3 I-140 through premium process. It got approved in a week. (filed 9/1, approved 9/7).

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

Some_greencard,
I am very proud to hear that you got your labor approved, congrats and you are one of the guy who was waiting since long time like me from atlanta.
Ok my advocate told me today that he is going to file my I-140 under premium processing(i have to pay for pp), but anyhow its good to get it soon and get our H1 for 3 years.
I hope things will go fast.
and also tell me how manymore months it will take for 1485 filings for Indian nationals and under EB3.

thanks and congrats once again.

Keep us posted

Kasid,

Thanks...
Keep us posted about your progress in filing I140...

GCHunter_2003... what happend to your filing ???

What a Relief !! My I-140 got Approved !

I-140 ->Premium ->EB3
Mailed: 09/15/06
RD: 09/22/06
Approved: 10/02/06