I140 Approved in June/July 2004 and CP at Chennai

snm65

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everybody,

I thought it would be a good idea to bring together those whose I140 has been approved in June/ july 2004 and who have opted for CP at Chennai.

To begin with, here is my information

I 140 approved on 07/14/2004
Waiting for NVC to create a case.

BTW, I have updated my info at cptracker.com

Here are my details:

I140 Approved on 12th July 2004.
NVC received the case on 21st July. Case is not yet created.

Opted for Chennai, trying to change it to Montreal(I have received the canadian PR card).

Dear rdb,
How did you find out that NVC has received your case? When I called up this morning I only got to the automated voice messaging system and got a message saying no records have been received for this case number.

snm65,

I called NVC and talked to the live operator. She said the case was received on 7/21/2004. The case is not entered into their system yet. It will take few days to weeks to enter the case into their system.

I have updated my details in www.cptractor.com

Hope this helps.

Hi Guys,

My i-140 AD: 07/19/2004 for CP at Chennai Consulate. I have already updated my info in CPTracker.com

Thanks..

I140 approved

I140 approved on june 27
INS TEXAS
and NVC not created the file
Waiting :cool:
Consulate : chennai

Mine I-140 Approved on July 12th, 2004 and waiting for NVC to recieve the case . Anybody knows how many days it takes for NVC to do this .Mine is Eb1 abd California Service Center

June 140 approval

My Details

140 AD-- June 19th 2004
NVC Case created -- July 15th 2004

Status - Still waiting for Fee Receipt

Have any one who got the case created around july 15th gotten their fee receipt ?

pLs update
Sada

july 26 approval

I just received an email from USCIS that I-140 has been approved. I opted for CP at CHENNAI.
Please advise me what I need to do next.

intezar_imtehan said:
I just received an email from USCIS that I-140 has been approved. I opted for CP at CHENNAI.
Please advise me what I need to do next.

{Read some of the threads in this forum you will get the answer, anyways if your's is regular CP then wait till you hear from NVC and the rest follows }

CP Gurus,

I received my i797 notice of action for my i140 approval from my lawyer. In that the last line states as below:
"NVC will contact the person you are petitioning concerning further immigrant visa processing steps."

Does it mean NVC will contact us with details or send the info to the lawyer?

Please help..

THanks..

Thanks for u r reply VM1214.

Will NVC contact us for anything? or IS the communication is always between NVC and the lawyer.

Pls. let me know your thoughts.

Thanks..

Kovaigc,
if your lawyer is your presenter (I am not getting the terminology used here) then NVC will contact to your lawyer.

Thanks

My 140 was approved on 06/30, but it has't reached the NVC as of today. I tried to call NVC twice last week but have the same result. I am kind of worry, will NSC got lost my documents? Does anyone know the NVC fax #? I am planning to fax them my I-140 receipt.