I130 Transfered from CSC to VSC

wxz0205nj

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

My mother had filed I-130 (3rd priority) for me to CSC (because she lives in CA).

However, she recieved a notice from CSC informing her that I-130s were transfered from CSC to VSC (probably becasue I live in Eastern US).

My question:

1. My RD was December, 2000. But online status saying "On December, 5, 2003, we received......" . Does this mean my RD is DEC, 2003 instead of DEC, 2000?

2. Will I get a new notification from VSC and be assigned a new case number?

3. For the monent, how can I contact VSC to resolve this RD issue?

Thanks.

:eek: I have similar situation with you. My original receipt date of 130 is Dec.2001. About mid this year,my husband received a notice saying that they transfered the file from TSC to Chicago but later transfered back to TSC. (dont understand why they do this, probably becuz of the system adjustment). Recently I happened to check the online status of 130, finding that the receipt date changed to the date on which I filed my 485, which is this July. I then called INS and was told that they might take this file as a new case since it was transfered back. I havnt got this issue setteled yet. But I was told to mail them the copy of my original receipt of 130 with the correct date. Hope they can put my case back on track. Otherwise I dont know if I have to line up from the beginning.