I130 approved filing I485 also filed I485 thru job

GC4all111

Registered Users (C)
I have approved I130 and as per December visa bulletin I can file another AOS thru family. My category is married son over 21 of US Citizen.

My father's income is not enough and I am working with the same company who sponsored my H1 and GC.
Can I use my own income for affidavit support or I need someone else?

Please let me know

Thanks

Hello -
As you can see from my profile I am the primary on H1B (9th yr), with my spouse on EAD. 485 thru employer pending for million years.. same saga as everyone in here from India.
In 2002 or 2003 my mother-in-law (US citizen) had filed for immigration petition (I-130) for my husband. This evening thru USCIS email system, we got notified that his I-130 has been approved. I am not sure what does it mean.. what does I-130 mean and what happens next and what are we supposed to do. I hope not.. wait for another 9 years for India numbers to be current.. Can you please guide me in the right directions as from your post, I see you in the similar situation
Thanks a lot
RPH

Firstly, you should have started your own thread instead of hijacking someone else's.
Secondly, regardless of when the I-130 is approved, you will have to wait for the petition to become current.

I hope not.. wait for another 9 years for India numbers to be current.. Can you please guide me in the right directions as from your post, I see you in the similar situation
Thanks a lot
RPH