I129F(k3) before I130

trueamerican

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
I was wondering if someone can help me. It appears like my (I-129F) petition for my wife is about to be approved. However, I perfer using I130. In case my I129F is approved before I130, how do I make sure that I keep the I130 processing and end the
I129F.

Any thoughts,
TA

Hi,

I have a similar story, My i130 is taking more than 5 months now, I am decided to go forward with the K3, I do not think the i129F/K3 petition will kill the I130/CPR/IR1. but may be there is a delay in i130 processing, you might even end up waiting unreasonable amount of time. So for me to have my wife arrive here I decided to go forward with the K3.

Hi Guys ...

Can you please tell me what documents you exactly sent with the K3 application? I am thinking about submitting a k3 application for my wife soon. How long it will take to process? Any inputs would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Thank you sreeleshk .. I have the I-130 notice already , so beside that and the G325A forms for me and my wife, and the pictures, do I need to send any other documents I need to send with it. Do I need to send marriage certificates and divorce ones as well since they already have that with the I-130 application?
start off by sending in ur i130, and the related fee, when u get the NOA for that send in the i129F along with the copy of the i130 NOA

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=254a3e4d77d73210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

just for the record, dont u do any search, like on google or uscis at all ? or do u just post questions here without spending any time and expect people to respond spending their valued time?

Thank you sreeleshk .. I have the I-130 notice already , so beside that and the G325A forms for me and my wife, and the pictures, do I need to send any other documents I need to send with it. Do I need to send marriage certificates and divorce ones as well since they already have that with the I-130 application?

ur on the right track. as they have them already don worry about it.

normally i130 and 129f get approved around the same time and both are sent to the nvc, and nvc kills the i129f for k3 processing. but for unfortunate people like myself, the i130 took ridiculous amount of times instead of the average 5 months it took me close to 7 months. my i129f got approved in expected time frame so my i129f got forwarded to the nvc for k3 and they immediately sent it to the consulate abroad. i wish u luck that ur i130 is fast so u could avoid the k3 route. CR1 is the best and easiest way and u can avoid alot of paperwork in the future. i am decided to go forward with my k3 as the interview date is already in , my i130 ot approved last week but there are other milestones, choice of agent, affidavit of support , forwarding the case from nvc to consulate and then interview. don have that patience.

Once again good luck. keep me posted

Thank you very much for your update. That is why I am thinking about doing the K3 just incase my I-130 get delayed. I figure there is no harm since no cost is involved. Good luck with your case and I will keep you posted
ur on the right track. as they have them already don worry about it.

normally i130 and 129f get approved around the same time and both are sent to the nvc, and nvc kills the i129f for k3 processing. but for unfortunate people like myself, the i130 took ridiculous amount of times instead of the average 5 months it took me close to 7 months. my i129f got approved in expected time frame so my i129f got forwarded to the nvc for k3 and they immediately sent it to the consulate abroad. i wish u luck that ur i130 is fast so u could avoid the k3 route. CR1 is the best and easiest way and u can avoid alot of paperwork in the future. i am decided to go forward with my k3 as the interview date is already in , my i130 ot approved last week but there are other milestones, choice of agent, affidavit of support , forwarding the case from nvc to consulate and then interview. don have that patience.

Once again good luck. keep me posted