I was applied for citizenship thru 3 years of marriage but we got divorce before oath taking

lovelove

" On July 19 2010,you obtained conditional permanent resident status through your spouse in immigration classification CR6 and your condition removed on December 13 2012.USCIS received your Form N-400 on July 01,2014,you appeared for interview to determined your eligibility for naturalization.
Generally,in order to qualify for naturalization under INA 319,you must demonstrate that you have been married to a living in marital union with your U.S. citizen spouse for 3 years preceding the filing of Form N-400 and you must be a spouse of a U.S. citizen from the time of filing the Application for Naturalization until you take the oath of allegiance.During your interview with an immigration officer and review of your record, USCIS approved your case and you were scheduled for the oath ceremony on April 23,2015.At that time of you oath ceremony it was discovered that you and your husband are divorced,therefore you were removed from oath ceremony.On May 22,2015,USCIS issued a request for evidence(form n-14) requesting a copy of divorced.The record established that you were lawfully married on June 14,2009.On July 22,2014,you and your spouse filed petition to for dissolution of marriage.On July 23,2014,the petition was granted.
Review of the record shows that you have not demonstrated that since becoming lawful permanent resident you have been married to and living in marital union with U.S. citizen spouse for requisite time period in the United States.Therefore, you do not qualify for naturalization at this time."

What can I do no?..Can I reapply and doI have to be married to a US citizen to be able to apply for citizenship?Please help me..thank you in advence