i need help please

linda12

hi guys
i live in canada.i soooo hope you guys can help me on this. im dont a bad person but i did do a bad thing. a few years ago i got mad at someone but i toke at out on the wrong person and i was charged with uttering threats i did to my probation and its come and gone. now i need to know if i can go to Phoenix for a few days in march.i want to the police and they told me to get a hold of customs,so i emailed FirstGov.gov and they told me to email
US Embassy in Canada so i did and did not get an email back yet . and i emailed Customer Service Center and they told me that If i am Canadian citizen, unless i have some kind of criminal record, i should be able to enter.i
emailed one more Customer Service Center and they told me There's no way they or any other CBP officer can tell me in advance, because they have rules prohibiting us looking into the computer system until a traveler has actually arrived for inspection. Usually they deny people entry if they have committed felonies, such as robbery or drug sales, even if it happened a long time ago i dont want to go for inspection and than they tell me i cant go i will be sooo Embarrassed.so what can i do on this where can i go for help.
some one please help me
thank you
linda
please email me at
lindajzacharias@hotmail.com