• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I misplaced my notification letter while moving!! :(

contented!

Registered Users (C)
How do I retrieve my case number? i just remember that it was AS 79XX .... I know I kept it somewhere 'safe' while moving but now I cant remember where!!! Oh gosh how stupid can I get! I still have the sticker with the KCC address and the envelope that KCC sent the NL with. Anyone has any idea how I can find out my case number? I cant send all my documents without it... HELP!

I have not done any payments yet, i've just started preparing my documents to send and was going to make the payment after moving, but now I cant do any of that as I dont have my case number. Can I call KCC regarding this or wait till 1st August and send them an email (just like for those who have not received their NLs but confirmed via website to be accepted).?

If you still have the confirmation number when you submitted your application last year, you should be able to retrieve your CN. Get the one first, then call KCC to see what happens!

Good luck!

If you misplaced any particular DV forms sent to you or you simply need extra copies. You only need to know the form number in order to get another copy.