I Love Rapidigm!!!!

r u a recruiter, trying to save your job ?

Everyone should work for rapidigm ? Do they have work for everyone ? If so, why are they layoff people ?
BTW congrats and never stop working for rapidigm.

Think both r recruiters trying to save their ass

Am njoying since these guys r good at sucking mngmt dick.
Keep up the good work.

Are you guys so dumb.....

...that you can\'t understand the attitude of the first guy and the response of the second guy !
You guys are like time-bomb and have no sense of understanding messages !
BTW, I liked your response, Rapidigmus !

This site is not for advertisements

Hello why are you people write this kind of messages. I have been working for consulting companies since 97 in USA. There is no much difference in any company. They are doing business on us means no one will keep us when they feel that they can\'t make any money on us.
So stop all these kind of message in this useful site.

Desi for God Seak learn from this economy!!!!

There are almost 2 million people lost there job since January 2001 and less than 1% are so called Indian professionals working for small body shoppers. they started complaining about those small body shoppers who brought them here not promising to get the green card. Infact those new H-1b threathend those poor people that they will leave for a $2.00/hour unless they apply for green card process. Now due to the economy those selfish people got laid off and now they are trying to come up with excuses to fight.
I donot see almost a million American who lost there job complaining becasue they know it\'s not Ford, J&J, Kodak, Oracle, IBM, American Express, AT&T, Verizon or Telcordia\'s fault if they aredoing poor and let go several employees. For God Seak learn and grow up and Stop compalining. I think you all new H-1b should be thankful to those small
entrepreneures who let you take advantage of few years or montsh to see and experience American life style, which you probably would never dream without H-1b sponsor.

h1bs by bodyshoppers

As if no H1bs with no bodyshoppers. How did people came hre before h1b was introduced(just 10 years back). Mostly on F1 and got a full time job(not slavery). The bodyshoppers are doing great service by paying almost 30%(what a genarosity) of rate and making you to live in free economy with ofcourse. With the rest 70% they can not by gas for their cars. What a pity? They sacrifce a lt more to make you live with BMWs and vacationing in Hawaii. How nice? They also let you eat burgers and drink coke (wow!!!) otherwise one would be begging for alms and cannot even think of coming to America.

Whoa ! Whoa !

...cool down buddy ! What is the ultimate point you are trying to drive home ? Do you even realize what I was trying to say ? You have just rambled on for like a page, but do you realize that finally you have not a made a single point ?

DONT CREATE POLITICS HERE

Hello MY friends,
Fast few days some body discussing useless topic which is xxxxx company.But this site is purely immigration pupose.Pl kindly stop those topic here.
Thanks,

mukund what are u trying to say

Your english is so bad that its hard to understand what u are saying

Improve your skills

No wonder your employer is keeping 70% of your bill rate. Man your English is so poor I am surprized your employer is even giving you 30%. You should work to improve your writing skills. I can well imagine your communication and presentation skill. This kind of skills will only work in India not here Mr. so called IT Professional.................

No Title

I think final stage owns a very small body shopper company himself.
Well the fact is If no H1B \'s are there then there is no need for body shoppers also, They should be thankful for H1B professionals that they are in business.
I am not denying that H1B people can be unskilled as well but the numbers are very few. Most of the people are technically competent and hard working.
Most of the body shoppers don\'t treat their employees well. I think mindset is more like final stage. They think because of them people have been able to come here which is a big deal for somebody living in India.
It is a big deal or not it depends on people but only US job market is responsible for this. If market is bad, body shoppers will have to sell pop corn on NY penn station.
My point is --be diligent and respectful for others. Your employees are human being as well, everybody is trying to earn a living for them, including the body shoppers. Treat your employees good. For professional reasons, for yourself ( to make you a better person).

I rememebr the incident of coming to US to work with a consulting company. I left them after 3 months because of their behavior. Have always worked as a permanent employee and very happy to be like this.
Not everybody can do that, people like to be consultant because of number of reasons, sometimes they have no choice if they apply for green card. Most of the employers will take advantage of the situation but specially small Indian body shoppers cross all limits and become very mean. The only thing I can say is they will have to be in God\'s court one day.

Hey Sweetie!!!

Neither do I belong to a Small body shopper nor I have any thing to do with consulting. I am a business graduate MBA from a reputable institution in NY. So, please do not worry me selling pop corn. I will be here and find my way out. But without body shopper you guys will soon have to catch one way flight.
Hey guys try to respect those small entrepreneurs who worked their ass off to open their business, paid taxes, office rent, workers comp, Liability, bench for qualified individuals not a looser like you. Federal & State taxes, spend money on marketing, advertising, payroll and lots of other expense you do not even spell it kiddy. So, work hard IT Professional and get the hell out of here and start producing more kids. Stupid guy

No Title

Hey final stage most of your so called small entrepreneurs were "half baked morons" running letter-pad body shops from their bed rooms, they don;t spend money on anything for their employees, there are lot of them who get their Master\'s degrees in paper from some useless universities here and become confused in their lives.