I just don't get it

om532635

Registered Users (C)
Guys I really need you guys to help me out here. I am an asylee and I applied for adjustment of status. Two months ago, they sent me for a request of evidence. I sent them back exactly what they wanted. Today, when I was checking the status of my application, guess what I read? They are requesting more evidence. What could it be?
I am confused and nervous.
Why is mine taking so long while a lot of folks I know say theirs didn't even take that long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Relax, your asylum is approved and that was the main hurdle, the rest is just red tape, please note online status will stay on RFE until the evidence you send is processed.

Folks I just got the new request for additional evidence. Guess what? It is asking for the same stuff they asked the last time around. I don't understand what to give different that I did not give last time.
I am confused guys. Please help me out.

great news guys. I got in the mail my notice of approval. My green card is finally approved I am very happy and excited.

Folks I just got the new request for additional evidence. Guess what? It is asking for the same stuff they asked the last time around. I don't understand what to give different that I did not give last time.
I am confused guys. Please help me out.

The mail you sent probably got misrouted at the service center and then caught up with the file later. It happens. At least they did not deny it and just sent a second RFE.