I have a a question please help about an asylum request!

MD2026

Hello everyone!
I have a question regarding applying for asylum in the US. I am originally from an African country experiencing conflict, and I am eligible to apply for asylum based on the conditions in my home country. While I used to reside in France, I no longer do, but I still hold a valid residency card for France. Additionally, my younger brother is a permanent resident in the US, and I hope to reunite with him in the future.
My concern arises from the fact that when my brother applied for his migration visa, he mentioned that I was living in France. Typically, visa applications inquire about family members and their current residences. If I were to enter the US and apply for asylum, could this information affect my application? Is it possible that US authorities would discover my previous residence in France based on my brother's visa application? Furthermore, might they share my information or fingerprints with French authorities to confirm my residency status?
I would greatly appreciate any insights or advice on navigating this situation. Thank you."