I guess this is goodbye !!

lindaMac

Registered Users (C)
Well guys - after a long and stressfull journey - our plastic cards arrived today ( also within the last two weeks co-incidentally I got our daughter's US passport - she is only 13 months and was born here - she doesn't realise yet how easy she's had it -but I'll be sure to let her know in the years to come ) - and my son's social security number - he is not US born and we had to wait for green card approval before he could get one.)

This forum has been great to keep me informed - help me let off steam, and let me know I am not the only frustrated tax paying law abiding person who is wondering why illegals have it so easy !!!

I have no real reason to stick around on this forum and know I must move on and start living my "life after greencard" - thankyou everyone who takes the time to post replies to stupid questions asked a million times before .

Good luck to all - I wish you all Green cards and your particular individual american dreams ( mine is Super Lotto Plus right now !!)

LindaMac

Dear lindaMac,

Congratulations on getting the actual card! Your ordeal has come to a happy conclusion. But I hope you will still stick around to provide support to others, and answer their questions if possible.

The immigrant community must stick together even after getting their individual GCs if we are to protect our interests. Let's not squander the good community spirit we have and keep at it.
On the other hand, no hard feelings if you choose not to.

Cheers.

Phoenix Saint.

c ya

thanks for all the tips lindamac.. enjoy your INS freedom..
ps ill stick around to help with whatever .. which is not much compared to ppl here