I got my FP notice Is this normal?

Gl7090

Hello everyone,

I send my I-485 application to adjust my PR status on Dec 2004. However, i received a FP notice note today. Is this kind of process normal for my case?
BTW, i had done the I-485 apllication by myslef, will it relate to my FP notice? Thanks for answer my question!

Yes its normal. Since you applied in Dec 2004, youwill wait 10-12 years depending how things turn out. This is your first FP and make sure you go and get fingerprinted. You may be fingerprinted again when your time comes..

It doesnt matter if you applied by yourself. FP is just an intial phase. When your application is ready for approval(approx 2017) then they will review your packet and see if you are missing anything and ask for that...

thanks for your information, hopefully some miracles could happen to reduce the long waiting line!

FP time

does any1 knows how long do they take after finger printing to process/review it. I mean the website status shows

"On October xx, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review."

and what will be the next message on the website.