I didn't receive any letter after the interview...!

sonnydo

Registered Users (C)
It has been more than 45 days after the interview for the oath ceremony [The interview was on May 9, 2013]..... I did not receive anything from them..... I'm about to go to college and i did not have my driver license yet. I'm really worried right now... would somebody here help me? I can't just keep waiting for the letter...!

Last edited by a moderator:
Were you given anything at the end of the interview?

It has been more than 45 days after the interview [The interview was on May 9, 2013]..... I did not receive anything from them..... I'm about to go to college and i did not have my driver license yet. I'm really worried right now... would somebody here help me? I can't just keep waiting for the letter...!

I didn't get anything from USCIS after the interview until I got the oath invitation (received it not quite 2months after the interview). I was told that they can't send the oath letter more than 30days prior to the ceremony. However, I knew in advance when the oath ceremony (most likely) was going to be. If I were you, I wouldn't worry too much yet. You could try to find out when the oath ceremonies in your area take place.

I didn't get anything from USCIS after the interview until I got the oath invitation (received it not quite 2months after the interview). I was told that they can't send the oath letter more than 30days prior to the ceremony. However, I knew in advance when the oath ceremony (most likely) was going to be. If I were you, I wouldn't worry too much yet. You could try to find out when the oath ceremonies in your area take place.

I just hope they would send me the oath invitation this month, 'cause i have to take my written test before taking my driver license, and at the end of August, i will go to college, far from my house, that's the reason why i'm worrying...!

Just call the hotline but ask to talk to a 2nd tier person (the people that first answer the phone don't know anything more than what you can see online).