I.D for biometrics

enochy

Registered Users (C)
I have a question about the I.D required at the time of biometrics, I have an expired passport and an US govt. issued expired license, both are not valid because they are obviously expired.

1. Would they allow me to use either?

2. Do they photocopy the ID for records? or just look at it to confirm its you and return it to you on the spot?

thanks

You have nothing to worry about. You can take either one, the security officer is interested in seeing that the picture matches the name on the form of ID being presented, expired or unexpired.

1. Yes, they are going to allow you, unless the security officer is a NUT. If he is NUT, just for the supervisor, if you become timid, the security is going to eat you alive.

2. Nope, they will take an electronic picture of you once they complete the FP process.

You will be fine, just go with the notice to appear at the ASC, either form of ID will do the trick.

Yes, the expired DL or passport will be acceptable form of identification. The security officer job is to verify that the ID being presented matches the person presenting it, whether it is expired or not, none of their business. If you run into a nutty security officer, just ask for the supervisor of the ASC, cause they will overrule the security guards on such a minor issue.

No, they don't photocopy anything, except to take an electronic picture of you after completing the FP process. Expired passport or drivers license is still proof of identification.