• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I completed DS 260 in September 2020 for DV 2023, any hope for interview

otukwesidaniel

Hi sir, I am a 2023 DV winner with case number. When i enquired about transferring my interview venue to Nigeria from KCC, KCC sent me below email. Do I have a chance of being invited?

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your case number is now current for interview processing. Once the interview date has been scheduled, you will receive notification via email to check If you need to make changes to your DS-260 you should contact the consular section where you will be interviewed, or bring the information about your changes to your interview appointment. Because your case is ready to be scheduled, KCC can no longer unlock your application.

I’m not sure what you mean by do you have a chance of being invited considering KCC sent you an email confirming they’re in the process of scheduling your interview.

Well, since we have no crystal ball to see or read beyond what you actually post, it helps to include pertinent information when asking about specific situations, right?

Now, that being the case, no one here can confirm your chances of being scheduled for an interview, or not.