I cannot afford a lawyer anymore

consuelo2

Registered Users (C)
Hi there,
After two years, $12.000 and countless phone calls to my lawyer to keep the things going, I’ve just file for the Labor Certification under EB3
When you know nothing, a lot of people try to screw you up…
Can somebody suggest me a “Do It Yourself” package so I can learn as much as possible and get ready to face the next step in the process with some knoweledge and a new lawyer? (if I can save, somehow, enought money to pay it).:(
Any help will be appreciate.
Thanks in advance for the answers.
Consuelo:rolleyes:

Come on guys!...

There should be somebody out there with a good DIY or a good link to learn everything...
Thanks again
Consuelo

I did it mostly without a lawyer, but there isn't one good link to learn everything or comprehensive all-inclusive DIY package to use. If there were, lawyers would be unemployed. You'd need to do extensive online research, gather information piece by piece - in forums like this one, Google.com, etc. And before you send everything to USCIS, see if you can get an experienced lawyer to at least take a look at your already prepared case. Good luck to you.

Somebody else?

Thanks a lot, civ2ru
I'm doing my homework.
I'm gathering information about how to file the PERM and get it good enough to be able to file the I-140 and get an EB2.
I'll posting all the collected information so it can be used by others.
Bye.

hi
if you do not mind, then post your credentials. our memebrs will help you based on their experiences. you will get lots of help through this forum. all the best

Hi there,
After two years, $12.000 and countless phone calls to my lawyer to keep the things going, I’ve just file for the Labor Certification under EB3
When you know nothing, a lot of people try to screw you up…
Can somebody suggest me a “Do It Yourself” package so I can learn as much as possible and get ready to face the next step in the process with some knoweledge and a new lawyer? (if I can save, somehow, enought money to pay it).:(
Any help will be appreciate.
Thanks in advance for the answers.
Consuelo:rolleyes:

But for EB3- choice is of your employer. If the employer doesn't want to move w/o attorney you can't do anything before you reach I-485 stage. Discuss it with your employer.