I am unemployed, how can I fill out part 6 of form I-140

Nafeesah

Hi,
I am an asylum in the USA, and I do have not yet my work authorization, I will apply for EB-1A, My problem is in part 6 of Form I-140 (Basic information about the Proposed Employment) How can I fill this part as I am unemployed? and I do not have a job offer yet ?? should I leave it blank?

Leaving it blank might not be the best move as it could raise questions. Instead, you can mention your current status accurately. In Part 6 of Form I-140, you could simply state that you're currently unemployed and seeking employment in your field. You can also mention your intent to self-petition under the EB-1A category. Just be honest and clear about your situation. It's common for applicants to be in your position, so don't stress too much about it. Good luck with your application.

Leaving it blank might not be the best move as it could raise questions. Instead, you can mention your current status accurately. In Part 6 of Form I-140, you could simply state that you're currently unemployed and seeking employment in your field. You can also mention your intent to self-petition under the EB-1A category. Just be honest and clear about your situation. It's common for applicants to be in your position, so don't stress too much about it. Good luck with your application.
Thank you for your response,, I think I will do so