I am filing I-130/I-485 concurrently. Where do I send???

andreamate

Registered Users (C)
I am a USC and my husband is Australian. We have a little daughter together. We are filing the I-130/I-485 concurrently. We live in San Diego County, CA. I am very confused as to where I send this package to? ANy help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you in advance.

andreamate said:
I am a USC and my husband is Australian. We have a little daughter together. We are filing the I-130/I-485 concurrently. We live in San Diego County, CA. I am very confused as to where I send this package to? ANy help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you in advance.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
P.O. Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120
Here is the link: http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-485.htm#fba

Thank you so much. Also, I don't know if anyone would have any idea about this...but my husband got a DUI about 10 years ago when he first came to America. Will that have any effect on our application?

andreamate said:
Thank you so much. Also, I don't know if anyone would have any idea about this...but my husband got a DUI about 10 years ago when he first came to America. Will that have any effect on our application?
It shouldn't have any effect. Just make sure to enclose the info about the DUI on your application, and send the papers to prove that it was paid off.