I-864 and I-864A returned with Checklists... HELP!

honeyc74

Registered Users (C)
My husband and I submitted the affidavit of support documents more than 2 weeks ago. My husband, as the US citizen and the petitioner filed the I-864 and I filed I-864A as the joint sponsor. Just today they were all returned to us with a checklist :(.

In my husband's checklist, it says that I-864 Part 25 does not correspond to that shown on the most recent tax return and W2's. I put zero there since my husband has been unemployed for more than a year. That's why I filed as the joint sponsor. What should we do here?

In my checklist:
  1. it was asking for the 2005 income tax return. I just had my work permit April last year and started working June last year. I sent the Letter of Employment stating when I started. And I sent my W2 since I haven;t filed for 2006. Why are they asking for 2005 returns?
  2. Part 2 Sponsors Promise
    • Family members are not allowed in this section under this visa petition (IR2). The sponsor should complete I-864 for each family member. --my husband filed I-864 for each of my kids. And I filed I-864A for each of them too.
    • The number of immigrants sponsored is incorrect. This number must be the same as in I-864 Part 3.

My husband is petitioning our 2 kids, I am the joint sponsor and we live together. Should I file I-864 or I-864A?

In total number of households, should we add the 2 of them for each I-864 or just add one to each since they have separate I-864?

Thanks all!