I-765 (EAD) Application question. Urgent.

javaxmlsoapdev

Registered Users (C)
In column 11. Have you ever before applied for employment authorization from INS?

In our case, we did. and our EAD were approved but I-485 were denied due to I-140 denial.

Should I say "Granted" In result column? And which date, should I mention in Dates section? Date when EAD was granted or when it was applied?

Also in bracket it says (attach all documentation). I am going to attached copy of EAD and receipt of EAD after applying it. Should I attach anything else(like I-485 denial?) or anything?? please advise.

javaxmlsoapdev said:
In column 11. Have you ever before applied for employment authorization from INS?

In our case, we did. and our EAD were approved but I-485 were denied due to I-140 denial.

Should I say "Granted" In result column? And which date, should I mention in Dates section? Date when EAD was granted or when it was applied?

Also in bracket it says (attach all documentation). I am going to attached copy of EAD and receipt of EAD after applying it. Should I attach anything else(like I-485 denial?) or anything?? please advise.

On which ground you are willing to apply for I-765. As you have stated that your I-140 and 485 both are denied.