I-751 Timeline List

no e-mail yet

No I didn't receive any e-mail yet. People who are approved do get the notice from local DO.

Will update once I receive the e-mail.

All the best,

Vital

for GCSA2008

GCSA2008

On the approval notice, USCIS also mentions the intial approval date of CR (2 years back date) that should match. Do you see that date accurate according to your records or it is different since you became PR 2 approx 2 years back?

Good luck.

Vital2006-

I have a match for Initial approval date for CR and A #. Only thing wrong on the letter is my address.

my timeline update

I have received my card today!!
Please update my timeline list
-751 Timeline(send to Nebraska transfered to Cali.)

06/23/2008 sent package to NSC
07/01/2008 Check cleared at CSC
07/05/2008 NOA received
07/12/2008 received bio appointment
07/24/2008 bio appointment
11/6/2008 Card production ordered
11/8/2008 Approval notice sent
11/12/2008 Card received :)

Thanks for your help

Last edited by a moderator:
GCSA2008

I think you are approved. Probably, its an error in the address which you already fixed by calling USCIS (check with the attorney if the address in the filed I-751 application is the correct one!!!). Let's wait a few days till approval e-mail and online case status changes and also getting the actual PR card and that will clear that you are approved.

As people suggested InfoPass will be a good idea too.

Hopefully you will receive the new card at the correct address.

All the best and good luck,

Vital

Congratulation to everybody who receive their 10 years GC.
GCSA2008-i think they printed an error. You are approved! Please do infopass.
I think the USCIS are overwhelmed with cases. They need to hire more help.

I just received my extension letter from my attorney. I tried to check my status online and they said the receipt number is not valid. hmmm....
I tried to call the USCIS and there were huge listing and I couldn't get to someone to speak with me. hmmm....
What do you think I should do? Please advise.

Jessica

I had this problem until my status has been changed to "card production ordered",before I just could see the error page!I could not check my status for 4 months!!! do not worry!

I got my notice for biometrics today (11/12/08) to be done on 11/19/08.

Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence:

I 751 Application sent to CSC : 09/20/2008
Application recieved at CSC: 09/23/2008
NOA Recieved with 1 year extension: 10/03/2008 (dated 9/26/2008)
Biometrics Appt Recieved: 11/12/08
Biometrics Done: waiting
Interview: waiting

LUD 11/12/08

Everybody got approved! So good..Congratulation.
I just got my bio-metric appointment letter scheduled the day after thanksgiving.
I am curious about one thing here. Some country need visa; do you submit your extension letter to process a visa? And, when checking in in airport, they need to look at your greencard prior departure to US. Did you just show them your extension + greencard? This is a little confusing here.
Jessica

I traveled with Expired GC and extension letter NOA without any problem. As I was going to my home country I did not have to show GC and NOA leaving USA.
While coming back I had to show both my GC and NOA letter to checkin, and to get on the plane. At Immigration check in US I had to show both my expired GC and NOA letter the officer updated some entries on the computer as I was watching on the key board he enter the new date not sure what It means. but it was a breeze no questions asked.
I also saw on this same thread where folks took an INFOPASS appointment and got their passport stamped with I-551. I tried doing it at Philly DO and they did not do it for me and gave an explanation that I already have all necessary documents and I do not need I-551 stamp.
There were some instances where DO took the expired GC and stamped I-551 on the passport
If you are traveling to countries where they expect to see I-551 then I would recommend try getting infopass appointment and get I-551 stamped on your passport. You have to explain the DO folks that without I-551 they wouldnt let you get on the plane.

You are already there. entry number 14 under VSC

I know I am there. I think I've been there since you started this thread (great thread by the way, thank you for the effort). What I meant was that you're forgetting to update my approval on Oct. 22 from VSC.

Everybody got approved! So good..Congratulation.
I just got my bio-metric appointment letter scheduled the day after thanksgiving.
I am curious about one thing here. Some country need visa; do you submit your extension letter to process a visa? And, when checking in in airport, they need to look at your greencard prior departure to US. Did you just show them your extension + greencard? This is a little confusing here.
Jessica

My green card expired on Oct 24 (I have the extension though).
I had to travel to Russia the first week of October, with about 3 weeks left on my GC. I didn't submit my extension to the Consulate because I was scheduled to get back into the US when my green card was still valid. They called me and asked for the extension.
Needless to say, I'm going to Moscow again in December and I submitted the extension when applying for the visa, since my GC is already expired.
I'm also leaving on Friday for the UAE. No visa required but I wonder how the extension will work out over there. I'm flying Delta though, so I hope they know what the extension letter is.

citizenship question

Can one apply for naturalization after 2 years + 9 months based on marriage to USC even if the conditions are not removed by then? I'm sure a lot of people who applied to Vermont are wondering about this.

10 years card received in mail. Thank you very much Vega1x1 for continuously updating this thread.

MasterArcht...yes one may apply.

All the best,

Vital

You are quite right.

Can one apply for naturalization after 2 years + 9 months based on marriage to USC even if the conditions are not removed by then? I'm sure a lot of people who applied to Vermont are wondering about this.

I live in Kentucky and i filed at the VSC i am looking at the processing dates for citizenship in Kentucky and its 6 months.I have filed to remove the conditions with a ND of 8/8/08 .I think i will be filing for citizenship asap,it makes no sense to me to wait almost 9 months more when most likely i can get citizenship before the conditions get removed.