I-751 Timeline List

removal of condition

hi there, i sent my application in march 29 08, they picked it up at texas po box on march 31. called today they said i should recieve a receipt within 30 days.

does anyone know how to deal with an expired license, which i totally forgot went along with the temp card expiration date, or am i gonna have to wait for that extension/noa recceipt.?..anyone

Hey you guys!!

I havent' filed yet but I am due to file in two weeks. I was just so excited to see you guys here again!!!
Just came back to these forums to look for some info about I-751 and of course you are great as always. :)

Anyway, will add my filing date soon.

Patty ;)

Keila updated.

nfytoknow and diku1 let me know which service center you guys got transfered to

vega1x1,
I have no idea where it has been transfered to. But looking at information from people who received the same email, most likely it has been transfered to CSC. Some people got letter in mail saying they have been transfered to CSC. I haven't. Anybody here got that letter?

vega1x1,
I have no idea where it has been transfered to. But looking at information from people who received the same email, most likely it has been transfered to CSC. Some people got letter in mail saying they have been transfered to CSC. I haven't. Anybody here got that letter?

Got a letter today from USCIS. My case has been transfered to CSC to speed up processing.

hi all,

I will be sending my application in tomorrow 4/18/08 to Nebraska. Will update you all.
is the Nebraska Service Center open on Saturdays? also, do they transfer all I-751s?
thanks.

Vega1x1--

Good job!!! Below are my updates

BIO done on 1/22/2008
LUD on 1/23/2008 and waiting .........

Please re-update my info - I originally filed with VSC and was not transferred from Texas. Also, I have a new update...got a second (duplicate) NOA from VSC with notice date changed from Jan to April:(