I-751 - Procedure

akshtray

Registered Users (C)
I sent in my I-751 to the Nebraska SC on Jun 3, 2006 and received the receipt and 1 year extension in the mail within a week. I am currently waiting for any further response.

I am not sure how accurate the Processing Times on the site are but they appear to be processing applications from Jun 15, 2006. I have 2 questions/concerns about this:

1. How long should I expect it to take to hear from them next? Also, what exactly happens after NSC has processed my application? What procedure do they follow for further processing the application?

2. The application fee was $205 at the time I sent in my I-751. I have noticed the additional fee for the Bio-metrics. Should I be concerned about this?

Thank you.

akshtray said:
I sent in my I-751 to the Nebraska SC on Jun 3, 2006 and received the receipt and 1 year extension in the mail within a week. I am currently waiting for any further response.

I am not sure how accurate the Processing Times on the site are but they appear to be processing applications from Jun 15, 2006. I have 2 questions/concerns about this:

1. How long should I expect it to take to hear from them next? Also, what exactly happens after NSC has processed my application? What procedure do they follow for further processing the application?

2. The application fee was $205 at the time I sent in my I-751. I have noticed the additional fee for the Bio-metrics. Should I be concerned about this?

Hi:

Do not be concerned about the fee ---- you applied way before the increased fee.

I would check on the application --- it is not unusual, but you can certainly ask.

Thank you.