I-751 March 2008 Filers

I-751

My guess (based on analysis of past performance of CSC) is that we'll get the new GC sometime this summer... It would be nice to have it in hand for my travels this summer, albeit the ext letter should work...

Hi Maqouzo any news abt your card.

gabyflakes,

I do not think it's "business days" but 90 days straight.

So from 03/24/2008 to 07/24/2008 would be 4 months or approximately 120 days. Then move back to 07/16/2008 thats approximately 112 days. How did you get 85 days?
Hi twopac3 any news about your card.

Wow congrats!! I saw that CSC service center has processing dates of Jan 17th 08. TSC also has processing dates of Jan 17th 08. My application is at TSC and my notice date is march 24th so I hope to be hearing something soon.:confused:

Wow congrats!! I saw that CSC service center has processing dates of Jan 17th 08. TSC also has processing dates of Jan 17th 08. My application is at TSC and my notice date is march 24th so I hope to be hearing something soon.:confused:

Is your case being processed at TSC? surprising cos i heard all the TSC I-751 cases are now being transferred to VSC.

Could you pls confirm

I know it's very weird. I've called and spoken to immigration officers and they all reasure me that if it hasn't been trasfered by now it won't. Also my case status online still says received and pending at TSC. So I don't know if I should worry or be happy that TSC is moving fast? Like u said, I've seen almost everyone get trasnfered to Vermont.

MaqOuzo,it seems your case went very smoothly. Happy for you. :) Did the GC approval notice tell when you could apply for your US centizenship?
Waiting for ASC appointment notice of biometric service.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went for my biometrics today! It was here in Atlanta, GA. Suprisingly, the whole thing took no more than 30 minutes. Really pleasant experience!!

Hi gabyflaks, thanks for sharing your experiences. I am also in Atlanta area and probably will do the biometric service in the same place.

I received my NOA1, and have not received NOA2 so far. But I need to travel outside the USA on August 7,2008 for at least three months, so I want the finger printing done before I leave. I want to try WALK-IN holding my NOA. Could you tell me if the finger printing office address is as follows?

USCIS Application Support Center
1255 Collier Road, Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30318

BTW, you can make an appointment with DO online at http://infopass.uscis.gov/ to find out about NOA1.

Thank you in advance.

Waiting for ASC appointment notice of biometric service.

Last edited by a moderator:
MaqOuzo,it seems your case went very smoothly. Happy for you. :) Did the GC approval notice tell when you could apply for your US centizenship?

It did. After 3 years of continous residency (from the date "Resident Since", not wedding anniversary), still married to the USC that sponsored me, and meeting all other requirements as discussed in this forum.

That said, I'm not going to become a citizen...

hi everyone, I have filed my I-750 at CSC in fabruary 2008 and after six months my case has been transfered to the portland field office awaiting an interview call. Anyoneone with the same field office and situation please share your experience with me. And does anyone knows how long does it take to receive the interview letter from portland field office.