1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I-751 How many months of bills and bank statements do I have to sent? 3 months prior is enough?

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by krona12345, Apr 5, 2010.

  1. krona12345

    krona12345 Registered Users (C)

    I have to send my paper work by September and would like to know if 3 months of bills and bank statements would be enough.

    What about the marriage certificate. Do I send a certify copy giving by the court house or just a regular photocopy from the one we have would be enough ?
  2. Eiredpf

    Eiredpf Registered Users (C)

    We threw in about 3 months worth of statements and a copy of marriage cert and we received no RFE's.
    Make sure you bring more statements and the actual marriage cert to the interview.
  3. luvbie28

    luvbie28 Registered Users (C)

    3 months would be sufficient but make sure they are not 3 consecutive months but are spread out from the time you were married to present. For example, one statement each from 2008, 2009 and 2010. Because the purpose is for you to prove that you have combined your assets (or debt) since you were married up to the present.

    The copy of the marriage certificate would be enough.

Share This Page