i-751 documents to be sent

lexis300

Registered Users (C)
So I'm getting my package ready to be sent out next month. So far I have a bit of documents to be sent out. I wonder if this is enough?
Please do let me know if I am missing anything or If I can omit any of the items below. Also with all this documents it is very thick! Did you guys use a folder to get this organize? Please give me some information on how to present this documents.
For shipping this item did you guys go with FED-EX overnight or USPS certified? I would go with USPS certified return receipt mail.
But which way did you guys ship this MONSTROUS paper work?
Well the list below is what I have so far might be adding more stuff if I forget something.

1 State Driver's License and Social Security Card
2 Green Card
3 Birth Certificate
4 Passport
5 Wife's Birth Certificate
6 Wife's State Driver's License and Social Security Card
7 Marriage Certificate
8 Daughter's Birth Certificate
9 Daughter's Social Security Card
10 Daughter's Certificate of Birth from Hospital
11 Daughter's Baptismal Certificate
12 Final Escrow Paper
13 State of California Grant Deed
14 Home Warranty Insurance
15 Life Insurance With One Another As Primary Beneficiary
16 Health Insurance Card
17 Car Insurance (2007,2008,2009)
18 Vehicle Registration Notice (2007,2008)
19 Joint Bank Statement(Washington Mutual and Schools First Federal Credit Union)
20 Tax Returns (2005,2006,2007)
21 Copies of Paycheck Stubs(last three issued)
22 American Express Account Statement
23 Time Warner Cable Statements
24 Home Depot Account Statement
25 Pictures(100+)

So I'm getting my package ready to be sent out next month. So far I have a bit of documents to be sent out. I wonder if this is enough?
Please do let me know if I am missing anything or If I can omit any of the items below. Also with all this documents it is very thick! Did you guys use a folder to get this organize? Please give me some information on how to present this documents.
For shipping this item did you guys go with FED-EX overnight or USPS certified? I would go with USPS certified return receipt mail.
But which way did you guys ship this MONSTROUS paper work?
Well the list below is what I have so far might be adding more stuff if I forget something.

1 State Driver's License and Social Security Card
2 Green Card
3 Birth Certificate
4 Passport
5 Wife's Birth Certificate
6 Wife's State Driver's License and Social Security Card
7 Marriage Certificate
8 Daughter's Birth Certificate
9 Daughter's Social Security Card
10 Daughter's Certificate of Birth from Hospital
11 Daughter's Baptismal Certificate
12 Final Escrow Paper
13 State of California Grant Deed
14 Home Warranty Insurance
15 Life Insurance With One Another As Primary Beneficiary
16 Health Insurance Card
17 Car Insurance (2007,2008,2009)
18 Vehicle Registration Notice (2007,2008)
19 Joint Bank Statement(Washington Mutual and Schools First Federal Credit Union)
20 Tax Returns (2005,2006,2007)
21 Copies of Paycheck Stubs(last three issued)
22 American Express Account Statement
23 Time Warner Cable Statements
24 Home Depot Account Statement
25 Pictures(100+)

Sounds great!

You can attached an affidavits from friends or family if you want. Some will make the claim that it carries the least weight, but the I-751 instructions specifically ask for at least two. It will not hurt to have too much documents.

I used USPS express mail. My paperwork was extremely bulky, so I used a cover letter to help navigate through my documents.

I do think that 100 photos are way too much. I sent 30. You can eliminate some of the photos with the same background.

Please include the $545 :)

I also think that the 100 photos is too much so Im going to take atleast half of the pictures. Ill use the USPS express mail.
THANKS<

Sounds great!

You can attached an affidavits from friends or family if you want. Some will make the claim that it carries the least weight, but the I-751 instructions specifically ask for at least two. It will not hurt to have too much documents.

I used USPS express mail. My paperwork was extremely bulky, so I used a cover letter to help navigate through my documents.

I do think that 100 photos are way too much. I sent 30. You can eliminate some of the photos with the same background.

Please include the $545 :)