I-751 and Change in Address

akshtray

Registered Users (C)
I got my Conditional GC in June 2004. We moved in May 2005 as my wife and I bought a new house. However, our address was mentioned as a P.O Box that we still get mail at and neither my wife nor I have submitted the AR-11 or I-865 following our move. I will be submitting the I-751 next year and am unsure about a couple of things:

1. Do we need to submit the AR-11 and I-865 or not?

2. Should we submit the AR-11 and I-865 immediately or with the I-751?

3. Will there be any problems as there is already a delay between our actual change in address and our submitting (possibly) the AR-11 and I-865?

Thanks.

AP

Thanks, Jane.

Appreciate your help. I was mainly concerned about us forgetting to send in the I-865 and AR-11 on time. Even though it has been 5 months since we moved, we will go ahead and file the paperwork ASAP.

We will also be filing the paperwork for the I-765 in Apr/May'06.

Thanks.

AP

Jane,

Just a quick check?

So all I would need to send in at this time is the AR-11 and my wife would send the I-865 but in seperate packets? Do we need to send anything else or is that it?

Thanks.

AP

akshtray said:
Jane,

Just a quick check?

So all I would need to send in at this time is the AR-11 and my wife would send the I-865 but in seperate packets? Do we need to send anything else or is that it?

Thanks.

AP

As far as I know that is it.
You don’t have any pending applications with any USCIS offices at this point, right?
Since your GC was approved already you only have to submit change of address AR-11, as required by law, and your wife must submit her change of address, as your sponsor and that’s all for now.
New application, to remove the condition, you will file with your new address.
I know they want all immigrants file change of address within 10 days of move, but I never heard anybody getting in trouble when they did it in a later date.

:)