I-751 and biometric

mfghazi

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone.

With the application for I-751, what documents are required? I know I've to supply as much supporting documents as possible. Does a sworn statement from friends/family required?

With I-751 application, biometric is done again? When I applied for my green card, I had my finger printing done. Do I have to again send a form for that?

Please comment.

Not required.

Well this is confusing. The I-751 instruction lists this as a required document.

Also, they mentioned about finger printing and $80 for biometrics. My finger printing has already been done before I got my conditional GC.

Please comment.

A lotta ppl say the affidavits are not required, but the I751 instruction clearly states 2 affidavits should be "included but not limited to", which means at least 2 affidavits should be supplied. What I did was writing up 2 letters and had my friends edited them, agreed to them, and signed them in front of a notary public at FedEx. So if you have a lot of friends willing to do it for you, having a few would not hurt.

I also submitted copies of all our bills, financial statements, rent leases, and a bunch of pictures. If you've got kids and/or houses, looks like it'd be a big plus. Just got my paperwork all done a couple of day ago.. all I can say is man it was a lotta work!

Anyhow, good luck!

Just turn in the 751 application, it's fee and the biometrics fee. no other applications are required.