I-693 RFE after AOS interview

bkms

Registered Users (C)
I applied for my GC therough my USC wife.The interview went well.He said he will approve toooo.

But the IO later said i need to get the refferal section in 693 form filled by our heath department because med doctor referred me there even though my TB chest x ray was clean. I got my quantum b test done and it came out negative and i sent back the filled refferal section to the local USCIS office.

Now how long do i wait...? its been a week and my online status didnt change it still says initial review.
can i get an infopass for my situation....?

Thank you!!!

I would schedule an Infopass ASAP and go and make sure they got the RFE you sent them after your AOS. Don't wait 30 days. Did you send the RFE via Fedex or USPS priority mail? If so, take proof of delivery confirmation when you go for the Infopass.
The USCIS website sucks at status updates - it showed "Initial Review" for me even though I had my interview, had an RFE after AOS. The only time it changed was after my card production was ordered.

I sent it via fedex and i do have the confirmation.

When i try to schedule an info pass they offer only 4 kinds of appointment for a pending case...
i dont know wht to choose...please help anyone

1--Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.

2--Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.

3--EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days

4--Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.

In the first option screen choose Number 4.- information about a case. Don't choose service on pending case. (option1)

My status changed today from initial review to card production ordered.Guess i don't need a info pass for now and i will wait for my actual card to arrive.

Thank you ev1 and esp gcmarch2010.