I-485: This case has been sent to another office for processing

sdpk

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On April 10, 2009, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TAMPA, FL location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TAMPA, FL location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I received this message as an update on my pending I-485.I am still waiting on the interview letter.How long do I need to wait or is there any issue with my case?

Pls share your thoughts and my priority date is :5/30/2004.

Thanks in advance!

Did you get this email today or is this an old one? Recently I had received same message about my approved I-140. Then after couple of days the message changed to that the withdrawl of 140 petition has been acknowledged...

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On April 10, 2009, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TAMPA, FL location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TAMPA, FL location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I received this message as an update on my pending I-485.I am still waiting on the interview letter.How long do I need to wait or is there any issue with my case?

Pls share your thoughts and my priority date is :5/30/2004.

Thanks in advance!

Hi SDPK
Nothing to worry about ,just means that they are transferring the case to your local office .That is TAMPA is ur local location ? You may be called for interview and if like the few lucky ones might just get approved ,without interview .Good Luck .

Did you get this email today or is this an old one? Recently I had received same message about my approved I-140. Then after couple of days the message changed to that the withdrawl of 140 petition has been acknowledged...

I got an update on my I-485 on April 10th 2009 that my case has been moved to Tampa FL location.It has been 4 months over now no updates yet.I already opened SR with USCIS and going to visit local office this wednesday.I am just curious on what reasons they move the cases and how long they take to process to send back to the Texas center.I did not receive any interview letter since then.

Thanks for your reply!

Hi SDPK
Nothing to worry about ,just means that they are transferring the case to your local office .That is TAMPA is ur local location ? You may be called for interview and if like the few lucky ones might just get approved ,without interview .Good Luck .

I am not a Tampa resident.It has been 4 months,no updates yet.why they move the cases and how long it takes to process back to Texas center.any case I will be visiting local office this wednesday and see what they say.

Thanks for your reply!